Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98

Jason P.O.V

"But why?" Justin whined as soon as I said that. Biting his earlobe harshly, he hissed as I brushed my lips against his cheek.

"Because you turned me on. Why the fuck didn't you tell me you could back it up like that?" I whispered. Justin turned around smirking at me.

"Because that song never came on" He whispered back. His lips brushing with mine sending tingles all over my body but mainly my dick "Plus, it's not like you didn't thrust into me like you didn't know what you were doing either"

"I was basically fucking you with clothes on. That's not dancing" I argued. Justin looked at me for a minute still smirking. Turning around to look at the rest of the guys in the room, Justin clapped to get their attention and as soon as he got it he started talking.

"Guys, I want to say that it was a pleasure sharing this moment with you all. Thank you for accepting me into this family with no questions asked at all and thank you for not judging me. I hope you keep enjoying the night and goodnight" He said before dragging me towards the kitchen while I threw the peace sign at the guys that were looking at us confusedly. 

"What are we doing in the kitchen, damsel?" I asked as Justin let go of my hand and started searching the cabinets.

"I'm looking for something before we sneak back upstairs" He said but his short ass couldn't even reach the cabinet.

"What are you looking for? You can't even reach it" I said while walking towards him. He was climbing up the counter when I got to him and he really got to thank God because just as I got there, his ass was about to fall backwards "I told you, didn't I tell you?" He huffed as I placed him down on his feet.

"I was looking for some whip cream and nutella" He said with a pout while his arms were folded over his chest.

"Whip cream and nutella? You want to get diabetes?" He glared at me.

"Fine, leave it but I ain't sucking your dick without something sweet on it" At that my dick tingled and I smirked but Justin was turning around and walking out of the kitchen. Reaching out, I grabbed him by the elbow and brought him back to me.

"Calm down, damsel. I'll your whip cream and nutella" I said letting go of his elbow but he walked out of the kitchen succeeding this time. Well... There goes my chance at getting any action tonight and there goes me having a damn shady Justin walking around for who knows how long. Walking back into the living room with a straight face, I sat down on one of the couches and looked around to see everybody having a good time.

Yeah, have a good time while I am sitting here with blue balls. Why the fuck not?

"What happened to you?" Looking to my right side, I saw Heather looking at me.

"Nothing. Justin is being a queen once again" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear over the music. She hummed in understanding and stayed silent. 

"Play some, what is it called? Bachata or some shit and let's dance Maxwell" Justin said making me look at him angrily.

"Didn't you say goodnight five minutes ago?"

"I cancelled my dick appointment" Justin said loudly with his head turned towards my direction slightly to make sure I heard him. Fucking brat. Maxwell looked at me like Justin just burned me and I didn't get any ice for the burn.

"Don't worry, Max, that booty call is not all that either" I retorted. Justin turned his head my way as he gaped at me like a fish out of the water. Ha! Who's the one burned with no ice now, bitch?