Chauffeur ~ Chapter 51

Justin P.O.V

I woke up feeling my lower back aching like there was no tomorrow. My lower back along with my poor assh*le were aching to the core.

"Good morning, damsel"

"There's nothing good about it" I snapped. Suddenly, Jason started rubbing my stomach smoothly.

"Why so grumpy for?" He asked raspily. Damn his morning voice. It's way too hot.

"My lower back and ass are killing me"

"Do you want some Advil or Tylenol or something?" He asked against my ear.

"I don't have a headache" I mumbled.

"It works for any pain, damsel" He said before unwrapping his arm from around me and getting up. He put his boxers on and walked around the bed to pick the hotel room phone up "Breakfast?" He asked making me nod.

"I want five chocolate ships pancakes, with bacon, an omelet and hot chocolate with the pills" I said listed off making Jason look at me like I was born in Jupiter.

"You feeding an army?"

"Talk more shit, why don't you?" I snapped making him chuckle.

"Is my dick that bad? Why you so grumpy this beautiful morning?" He asked making me pout.

"Pain can make an unicorn cry. Leave me alone, meanie" Rolling his eyes, Jason dialed room service.

"Yeah, hi. I would like five chocolate ships pancakes with bacon, an omelet and hot chocolate. Then I'd like a bacon, egg and cheese in a bagel, white cheese please with a cup of coffee with marshmallows and whip cream. Thank You" Is he going to forget the pi--- "Oh, and do you have Advils or Tylenols?... No, I don't need midols... Yeah that will be it. Thank you"

"What is midols?" I asked as soon as he hung up.

"For cramps" I hummed in understanding and laid on my back before spreading like a starfish.

"Jason" I called out.

"What?"

"I love you"

"Yo, you're crazy today. Remind me not to fuck you again"

"You didn't fuck me. You made love to me" I corrected making him laugh.

"True that. Anyways, I'm going to brush my teeth. Put some clothes on. Ain't nobody seeing you naked like that" He demanded firmly.

"Oh, aggressive" I said before whistling.

"I'm not playing"

"Suck my dick" I snapped.

"I'm not going anywhere near you sexually. You turn into a creature when you get pleasured. What the fuck"

"What are you trying to say?"

"That I love you too, damsel" He said before going into the bathroom. Rolling my eyes. I sat up in the bed and picked my boxers up from the floor before slipping them in. I couldn't even stand up to slip my own underwear in. What kind of torture is this?

I'm just glad I wouldn't be having a baby through my ass.

"Go wash your teeth before breakfast comes"

"You're not my father"

"Leave your attitude for someone else, damsel"

"You're so mean"

"Go, I'm not going to let you eat if you don't have your teeth washed" I mumbled curse word after curse word under my breath as I walked to the bathroom "And stop talking shit under your breath"

"How did you know I was talking about you, shit?" Jason was about to run after me, but I closed the door and locked it.

Jason P.O.V

While Justin was in the bathroom, someone knocked on the door. Walking over to it, I opened the door and let the girl wheel the cart in, as she put it in place, I searched for money in my pants from last night. As I turned around to give her the tip, Justin walked out of the bathroom scratching his stomach making the girl look at him. Her eyes travelling down his naked body.

"Eyes up here, young lady" I called out making her snap her head towards me. Her cheeks turning into a crimson color.

"I'm sorry, sir"

"Here you go. Thank you for your service" She left the room and I turned around to go back to the bed only to see Justin digging into the food already. His mouth full to the point where he looked like a chipmunk "Hungry much?"

"I woke up starving and if you don't start eating yours, I will do you the honor"

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked over and got my sandwich before sitting down.

"I'm feeling amazing. Why?"

"You know? Because of last night" I said as I bit down the sandwich.

"My lower back hurts, but it's all" He said. I hummed and ate silently. After we were done, Justin swallowed the pills and laid back down. Putting the plates on the cart, I laid with Justin until we had to go later on.

Pushing him against me, I intertwined our fingers together and rested our hands against Justin's stomach.

"Don't press too hard"

"What?"

"My stomach hurts. Don't press it too hard"

"You said you were feeling amazing. Were you lying about it?" I questioned.

"I was really feeling good, I guess the food just didn't do me good"

"I mean, you did eat 5 pancakes and like half of my sandwich"

"You make me look like a fat ass" He snapped at me.

"You want to take a shit?" I asked truthfully.

"You're disgusting"

"What? Everybody takes shits, damsel. You're not special" He huffed and was about to retort when he let go of my hand and covered his mouth "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sick" He mumbled before getting off of the bed and running to the bathroom. I was astonished. My mind was racing as I heard Justin throwing his breakfast right into the toilet.

Oh my gosh.

~《》~

Well, shit... Justin is one of those to get pregnant right away.

Is that unrealistic? Because I can change it 😏

~ Eli