Chauffeur ~ Chapter 26

Jason P.O.V

As soon as I stepped foot out of the bus, my ears regretted my decision. How can someone have so much energy to scream so loud for hours on hours? I would be left with no voice, honestly. Like always, Jason has to come to the rescue even though my guys could easily hold them Beliebers back.

"Come on ladies, calm down. Justin is not going to wet his pants because you're screaming his name," Jeffrey said as calmly as possible.

"Facts. He could only go deaf and that means no more music for you," Maxwell said and I could see him rolling his eyes at the fangirls.

"And who are you guys?" One asked. I arched a brow and chuckled at her attitude.

"We are the people that could make your whole existence turn into Waldo," Maxwell retorted nastily, "I can just snap my fingers and boom, you're gone."

"Nowhere to be found," Aide said stepping up. she had this crazy idea that she was the only one that could hit girls from our group. Yeah, crazy because I'd smack a girl. I really don't give a fuck.

"Hey, Justin," a fan said calmly. More like her, please. We need more fans like her.

"Hello, how are you?" Justin asked with an easy going smile on his face.

"I'm good. How are you?" She asked.

"Still horny probably," Alonso said not so quietly. I chuckled loudly at his horrendous ways of trying to embarrass Damsel.

"Huh?" Another fan asked.

"He was watching something you children shouldn't even know about," Michael said with an eye roll. Ah, the not so dad of the group. He was known for not having patience with kids.

"Justin, where are you getting this new service from? They are so rude," a boy in the crowd of fans said. That was my cue to jump in.

"You're such an ungrateful brat. Do you prefer those who didn't even let you get within fifty feet of your idol? Those who pushed y'all away and ordered no pictures? Let me tell you, we can quit and let them come back. We will still be Bambi's friends, can't say the same about your pictures, can we?" I scowled. The silence took over and the phones were still lighted up as some recorded the scene.

Like I give a fuck. Those tweets and articles about us will be deleted from the face of the earth as soon as they come out.

"Who has no tickets for the concert tonight?" Justin asked breaking the silence. A scream erupted from most of them, if not all, making Aide huff from next to me.

"Fairy Godfather to the rescue of the poor," she mumbled. I chuckled at her bitterness and leaned against the pole as I waited for Justin to hand out the free tickets which probably were for front row seats.

"I love you so much, Justin. Thank you!" One screamed and next thing you know, gratefulness was flying around like birds.

"It's okay, I love you guys too. I hope you enjoy the show," he said and started walking away. As the guys and Aide walked in front of Justin, I walked next to him and nudged his side.

"You know you love us," I said cheekily making him look at me with a slight glare.

"Don't put words in my mouth, I hate you all," he huffed. I grabbed his hand and swiftly intertwined our fingers together, making sure to hide our held hands between us for any curious lenses facing our way.

"It's not my fault I couldn't finish you earlier," I whispered against his ear huskily.

"Stop putting words in my mouth!" He hissed, "I fucking hate you, King Kong," I smirked and sneaked a kiss on his cheek quickly.