Chauffeur ~ Chapter 22

Justin P.O.V

I told you I would follow these two closely, didn't I? And so I did. But what I came across with wasn't what I was expecting to see.

If you told me back then that Justin Bieber was gay, bisexual even, I would have laughed in your face and said that that cute boy with a hair flip couldn't possibly be getting it in with another boy. But times change and so does preferences. I mean, tell me about it.

Yesterday on the highway to who knows where, Justin's chauffeur took another role in the pop star's life. You might be asking what role that may be, right?

A lover role.

Seeming as these two were in a steamy hot make out session in the backseat of their car. Most would think Justin Bieber would be classier, right? But to get it on in the back of a car? I mean, whatever gets your stick glowing. Don't judge the guy.

Let's rewind, shall we? No bodyguard or chauffeur Justin Bieber has ever had defended the pop star as much as this Jason McCann has.

We have seen the guy protecting Justin from fellow paparazzi, crazy break downs and even his own fans. We have also witnessed McCann treating Bieber to some McDonalds but oh no, they weren't ratchet enough to eat at the actual McDonald's establishment, they had to go eat the greasy food at a five star restaurant.

I just have one question, did they think they would gain so many pounds that they asked for a table for three?

That was odd. Either way, that is not going to take me away from the fact that there's a video where Jason McCann has calmed the wild Beliebers as they screamed for their beloved idol.

In such video can be seen that the fans were saying their names one by one, like normal people. Who knew Beliebers were capable of such a thing? If Jason, the chauffeur, is able to calm Beliebers down like this maybe we shouldn't care that he is probably serving himself some pop star in a silver plate.

I'll keep you all updated on the juicy details.

Until next time bitches,
Perez Hilton.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Honestly, I just can't believe I got caught, doing something I shouldn't be doing with a man. With an employee nonetheless. My phone rang and I could just hear it already. Scooter was pissed and an interview was already put into schedule along with mine and Jason's funeral.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I don't really know how reckless someone can be, honestly. Do you breathe recklessness or something along those line?" Scooter snapped, "Justin, I told you I support you in everything and that includes your sexuality. You can come to me and say you're gay or bisexual and have it on with your chauffeur, I don't care, but you're letting the whole world know before me. How am I supposed to help you?"

"Scooter, I have nothing going on with Jason. Those pictures are deceiving. Jason was only there trying to take my seatbelt off because it got stuck," I'm seriously so smooth. He won't even notice how I'm lying right to his face because of how smooth I am.

I should be called Mr. Smooth swaggydaddy the second.

"Your seatbelt got stuck?" He asked.

"Mhm"

"Since when do you wear seatbelts, Justin?"

"Since it's for my safety, Scooter." Honestly, what am I doing singing? I should be an actor.