Chauffeur ~ Chapter 31

Justin P.O.V

I couldn't wait any longer.

Three weeks without Jason was torture. Yeah, his team was doing the job he was doing but it wasn't the same. They didn't kiss me ever so often when we were alone -not that I wanted them to- but I missed that about Jason. The fact that he wouldn't give a fuck about kissing me when someone was there, but not looking.

All in all, I missed him and the things he would do. Which led me to this, pulling up unexpected at his place. His sister was surprised that I was there at first, but then she gave me a speech about hurting her brother.

"Who do you think you are?!" She screamed as soon as the surprised look on her face vanished and she closed the door behind her.

"What? What are you talking about?" I questioned confused at her outburst.

"Jason is right. You're my idol, but he is my brother. He is my blood and what you did is wrong, even if you didn't know how he felt," she ranted.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I'm talking about you and Jason. No, don't make that face. Even though I annoy Jason, he still tells me things. For example, how he feels about you and what you two have been doing. Why would you post that picture?"

"What picture?"

"Justin, I love you, but you're being a little too dense right now. Jason was liking all your pictures until he came across that picture with your ex. The one you posted not even three months after that picture you posted with Hailey. When he saw it, that same day he quit and just like Anderson, you gave him a reason to fall off the wagon. Just that this time, I don't think what he is doing is so safe," furrowing my brows, I looked at her baffled.

"What are you talking about?" I was growing irritated with myself for not being able to understand the situation I was in. One that apparently I caused.

"It's not my place to say this, but not only is my brother's life in danger here. But so is mine, my siblings' and my mom's."

"Make yourself clear already."

"The people he has working for you are not the only ones in the gang. They are just the people that he knew and trusted to be around you. This is worse and bigger than both of us."

"How do you know all this?" She crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot on the floor.

"Jason and I are siblings. We may seem like we hate each other, and I admit sometimes we do, but I'm like his diary. Although as soon as you came along, it seems like he only picks up his diary once in a while. He rather keep his emotions to himself and that's okay. But it bothers me that you can make him feel worse than Anderson ever did, and he loved him to pieces, for your information."

"I still don't get what I did so wrong that he had to run away," I said, "he left me," I whispered.

"And you left his heart broken," she hissed.

"Ho-"

"He motherfucking likes you!" She screamed, "he likes you and you posting that dammed picture while you two were together made him feel used. What part of that don't you understand?"