Chauffeur ~ Chapter 7

Jason P.O.V

I stared agape at the screen before me, not being able to stomach what I was watching. Justin Bieber, the damsel in distress, that same sixteen year old kid with the purple Supras who was always kind to any and everybody, that same person literally just uploaded porn to YouTube. I mean, have you seen the 'What Do You Mean' music video? oh, I bet you have.

Honest to God, I just can't even look away right now. Let me take you back to the prior hours. Not even twelve hours have gone by since the VMAs so please, can we recap? I was present in the event only because Justin had hooked me up with some tickets, and because I am indeed his chauffeur now turned into a part time bodyguard as well. Did you watch and witness his performance? did you witness his magical vocals, and his relaxed face and all in between? but most importantly, did you witness his breakdown in national television?

That moment alone saddened me, and I'm not even that big of a fan neither of him, nor his music, but man, that new song is catchy. It makes you want to dance until your ass falls off.

We left shortly after Justin's performance because he had to release the music video, which was going to be dropped after the VMAs so I had to drive him and Scooter to the studio which wasn't that long of a ride to be honest.

To my very disappointment, I couldn't watch the video  right away because Justin had me running around with some errands, which I couldn't say no to because at the end of the day, it is in my job description. Now it's barely six in the morning on a Thursday and I had to sneak in a few minutes to myself to watch this video, and I don't regret it, what I regret oh so deeply was the feelings it was stirring deep within me. How could he do this to human beings with hormones and a sex drive? that's the question.

I am not even a fan of his and I had to fan myself a little more than I would like to admit. The way he gripped her, the way he kissed her and let her kiss him, the way he would step off whenever she was indecisive and let her think but managed to look extremely delectable as he did so. It was all just, wow. My mind couldn't get wrapped around the whole ideal of this video, seeing  as he displayed himself in such a vulnerable and flirtatious way for the world to see. How could YouTube let that slide? to put it simply plain, it was porn.

I had to listen to the song when it came out because let me tell you, being his chauffeur just gives you the privilege of seeing him everyday, not that that's a bad thing. The point is, he didn't let me hear the song first hand, oh no he didn't, he made sure of that so much so that it seemed like he had almost planned it, but I wasn't complaining either. I liked how I was so surprised with this whole new style, beat, and just overall persona that Justin has become. Just to see how mature the sound is, and how upbeat, and uplifting, It's just refreshing to hear his voice trying new sounds.

Lets talk about his haircut for a minute, or two. It's just so, damn I didn't even have the words. I remember when he came to me and was like, "I want a haircut, take me to my stylist," and me being the naive person I am thought he was going to get his quiff back and cut those split ends but man was I wrong?

I was waiting in a whole different room while he got his stuff done, but when he came out? I remember just standing up before looking up from my phone just to fall right back into my chair. 

He laughed at me but I was just staring at him and how different his face looked with the long hair and shaved sides. It looked utterly and completely beautiful on him. His eyes glowed and his face brightened as he smiled widely at my reaction, visibly content with it and for one, I think I will forever cherish and withhold that image of him in my mind.

Although he hasn't showed his hair much to the public, I have seen plenty of it when he is not out and about because he doesn't wear hats inside, even though that would be something Justin does.  Man, a lot has been going on, a whole fucking lot. Justin went on Jimmy Fallon and challenged the drummer for a rematch, I enjoyed that so much that if his album sounds anything like that, you must believe I'm buying.