Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23

Jason P.O.V

I never thought I'd tell Justin what I do. Why would I? He could go straight to Scooter and rat me out. Even though I have money from the mafia, I still need the money that was being paid here. It's clean money and it feels good to get it the right way.

My mother doesn't accept the money I offer her because it's 'dirty money' whatever that means. Did people have to die so I could get that? Maybe, but it was earned either way, not stolen.

"How long did you say you've been in a gang for?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"I didn't say how long I've been in one, I mentioned how many years ago I started," I clarified.

"Whatever. I still want to know how long you've been in that group," he argued, "is it ISIS?" I looked at him unfazed by such an idiotic comment.

"Been in a gang since I was like thirteen," I said, "and no, it's not fucking ISIS," I rolled my eyes.

"How old were you when you got your first kill?"

"I barely know how old I am right now," I said as a matter of fact. He, on the other hand, stared at me like he was going to murder me but I was unfazed, "I'm serious," he kept staring, "What?!" I asked getting annoyed, one of my absolutely bad traits. Even though I play my annoyance off with a smirk and annoy the other person instead.

"You're lying," he simply stated.

"Why would I be lying?" I retorted.

"Because you don't want to tell me," I raised a brow and looked at him.

"So if you know that I don't want to tell you, why do you keep asking?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You're annoying," I stated.

"So..." He said dragging the word out, "how old were you when you got your first kill?" I sighed deeply and looked ahead. Why was I growing a soft spot for this idiot? That answer is beyond me.

"I'm not telling you that, Damsel. This is not COD," I stated firmly.

"Fine, be like that," he exclaimed as I stared at him blankly.

"Will do," I smirked.

"I find you so much meaner now. Oh, and much more attractive too. Can a fact change your view on someone that fast? Cause before my eyes, you changed real quick," I thought about it for a second before nodding.

"According to science when someone tells you something you didn't know about them, you view them differently," I informed, "it's like in a dream. You dream something about someone and wake up feeling completely different about that person, whether is true or not," Justin hummed and leaned against the back seat.

"So... why are you so good driving?" I smirked knowing exactly why he asked that question so randomly.

"Yes, Damsel, I've been chased by the police like in GTA."

"Interesting life you got going on there," I nodded as I parked the car outside the building where the interview was going to be in. Turning the engine off and getting out of the car, I walked over to Justin's door and opened it. He got out and started walking away, but didn't get too far. I closed the door, locked the car and looked around, smirking when I saw no one within a hundred feet from us, I slapped Justin's ass rather hard and chuckled when he gasped.

"Nice ass," I mumbled.

"You're a jerk, Jason McCann"

"That's my name, don't wear it out"