Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76

Jason P.O.V

"Who are you?"

That did it. I only stared at Justin as he looked at me in confusion. Like he genuinely haven't see me all his life. Like a stranger just walked into his room and he didn't know what to do or how to act and that broke my heart into millions of pieces. Pieces that I'm not so sure I will be to pick up later on.

"You don't remember me?" I asked in a barely audible whisper. He looked at me sadly before looking down at his intertwined fingers.

"I don't remember anything. I try to remember how I got here and what happened or where I am but I can't remember anything. I only remember my name and... And---"

"And what else?" I asked as I died to know what is it that he remembers other than his name. His mom probably? His father? Scooter? The things he remember could be anything. It could be the most random things.

"I remember a body, but not a face" He said narrowing his eyes "Like, it's a pretty tall body but it's face its blank. Like I can't see it but I do can see his body. I also know it's a boy. The body is the body of a man" Yeah, probably his father. 

"Well... Um, your mom is coming pretty soon and so is um... Your uncle so I will just wait here until they arrive" He nodded hesitantly and laid still on his bed. After a minute of being completely strangers, Justin turned his head to me and offered a smile, but it wasn't the same.

"You can take a seat" He stated making me nod slowly. Taking a seat on the chair that was next to his bed, I pulled it a little farther from his bed "So, what's your name?" He asked trying to make a conversation I suppose, but every time he talked, my chest ached more.

"Jason. My name is Jason" Justin nodded and licked his lip making my stomach churn.

"I'm Justin"

"I know that" I replied.

"How? Are you my cousin or something? I'm sorry if I don't remember. The doctor told me I lost my memory. How much of a bummer is that?" He said pouting like a child.

"I'm your chauffeur

"My chauffeur? Why would I have a chauffeur? Am I paying you with food or my friendship? Is this a joke and you're actually a nurse or something? Where is my mommy? She is going to be so mad I left the house without her permission and on top of that lost my memory" 

"Mad that you left your house?"

"Yeah. My mommy gets mad pretty easy. One day, I took a cookie out of the cookie jar on Christmas and she got mad and told me I was going to get diabetes before she sent me out to play" He chuckled but you could say it hurt him to even move.

"Ah, I see... Justin, and how old are you?" I asked trying to get to know how much he remembers.

"I don't know... But you can ask mommy or daddy when they get here. Or my uncle. You said my uncle was coming. He should know my age" he said as he kept playing with his fingers.

"Ah, okay. I will" He mumbled "So, why is mommy taking so long? She would usually be here in a couple of minutes. Half an hour maximum. It's not like this city is that big" 

"City?"

"Yeah, city. You didn't know Stratford was a city? I mean, it's not big but it's still a city. Or at least that's what mommy says. Plus, you should know, you're here." For some reason, him saying mommy and talking like he still lived in Stratford with his mom gave me an unsettling feeling.

"Okay then history guru, but we're not in Stratford" 

"I'm actually not good in history. My teacher hates me and always sends me to the principal's office" He said until his eyes widened "What do you mean we're not in Stratdord? Oh my god, where are we? Mommy is going to kill me. Who am I here with?"

Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB} ~ Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara