Chapter 4 ~ Transfiguration, Trelawrey, and Troll in the Dungeons*

Chapter 4:  Transfiguration, Trelawrey, and Troll in the Dungeons

           The reactions we got that morning were hilarious! Screams, faints, some cries, you should have seen Snape's face when he entered the hall. He looked surprisingly happy to see my 'dead' twin. Oddly, that was the first time in my three years here that I have ever seen Snape crack a smile. Sick man.

Sadly, Dumbledore could see through our façade, and the four of us were currently sitting in his office.

"Well, Mr. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Miss. Thompson, and Miss. Thompson, I must say, that was a very well thought out prank! But as you four are well aware of, pranking is against school policy. So you four will be serving one week of detention with Hagrid, starting tomorrow after dinner at 6:30."

"Yes Sir." We responded. Dumbledore was normally very gracious with his punishments with the four of us. To us, having a week with Hagrid in the forest was nothing compared to a week with Snape or Flitch.

After we were dismissed, breakfast was well over and in thirty minutes, we had double transfiguration with the Slytherins. Yeah. I get to see Amelia. Kill. Me. Now.

Anna and I went up to our dorms to grab our class materials and the small pack of food that we kept in our room for just this reason.

Anna and I entered McGonagall's classroom to see my least favorite person in the world, sitting at the table that normally would hold Anna, Katie Bell, George, Fred and I. Amelia was in Katie's seat... This could not be good.

I looked back at Anna, who was registering the same problem I was. Her face was full of shock as we walked over to the table and took our seats.

"Hello cousins." She said in her snotty little voice of hers. We ignored her, "Annabelle, Isabella" at the sound of our formal names, I grimaced; Anna did the same, but managed to fake a sneeze to cover it up.

There is a reason that Anna and I don't go by our technically correct names, and it is quite simple. Our mother was the only person in our family to ever call us Anna and Izzy, the rest of our 'family' called us Annabelle and Isabella. Outside of our family, the Weasleys were the first to call us by our nick-names. Molly was my mother's best friend, so of course, Anna and I saw a lot of the Weasleys growing up. Mum told Anna and I that the four of us had gotten along ever since we all met, a few days after Anna and I were born.

"Anna, did you hear something? I heard a noise that sounded like a drowning cat." I said smirking at my sister.

"Oh, I heard something, but not a drowning cat; it sounded more like a choking toad though!"

"Well whatever it is, I sure do hope the poor little animal is alright!"

"But of course!"

"Funny," Amelia said, sarcasm dripping from her voice, "Oh so very funny."

"Just like how you expect to pass your exams this year Amelia?" Anna said with a smirk on her face. George and Fred walked into class as soon as Anna started talking.

"Nice one Anna!" George called as he walked towards us.

"I think we need to tell Professor there's a fire in here because you just got burned!" Fred exclaimed.

I shook my head and sighed at Fred's sad attempt to make a good and well thought out comeback. Luckily, before Amelia could say anything else, Professor McGonagall started class.