Chapter 34 ~ Snitch Sirius and Shut Up George.

Chapter 34 ~ Snitch, Sirius, and Shut Up George.

Thankfully, Fred and I were able to explain what had happened to Anna before she hexed Fred's arms off. Term started bright and early the next morning, and I was happy to sit in Dad's class again.

The teachers had giving us a ton of work, saying that we had to be totally prepared for our O.W.L.'s in a few months. Despite this fact, Fred and George still hadn't started reviewing and Anna and I had started around the end of October.

The first week of tern, Dad started teaching Harry how to perform a Patronus charm every Wednesday night. And the week after that, Slytherin barely beat Ravenclaw in Quidditch.

The rest January came and went but, February came with a boom. Wood had doubled the amount of practices in order to prepare for our match against Ravenclaw. Harry was riding an old Cleansweep up until our last practice, when McGonagall gave Harry his Firebolt he received for Christmas.

"I can't see what's going to stop us tomorrow!" Oliver said after the last practice before the match. "Not unless - Harry, you've sorted out your dementor problem, haven't you?"

"Yeah." Harry answered.

"The Dementors won't show up again, Oliver, Dumbledore'd go ballistic." Fred said confidently.

"Well, let's hope not." Said Wood. "Anyway- good work everyone. Let's go back to the tower... Turn in early."

We nodded and the team headed to the locker room, with the exception of Harry. I locked my broom, padding, and gloves in my locker and waited for Fred and George.

"You ready?" George asked when they came out, still dressed in their scarlet robes, there gear in their lockers.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for the two of you." I said, taking Fred's hand. "I didn't want the two of you worrying that I fell off a cliff or something." I laughed.

"Well, considering how clumsy you are, it wouldn't surprise me much if you did happen to do that." George said.

"Hey! I am not that-" I let out a small shriek as I tripped over a tree root. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, catching me from falling. "Clumsy." I said, my face turning bright red.

"She says as she trips over a tree root." Fred chuckled, helping me back on my feet.

"Thanks." I mumbled, my face bright red." "I blame my Mum for that."

"Your Mum?" George asked.

"Yeah, Dad said Mum tripped on something just about every day." I laughed.

"Yep, that sounds like you in a nut shell." Fred agreed.

"Hey! I don't trip up that much!" I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Sure you don't, Love." Fred grinned, kissing me on the top of my head.

We continued to walk up until we got to the Common Room. After (yet again) refusing to duel the portrait, we gave him the correct password and we walked into the Common Room.

The room was empty, which wasn't surprising because everyone in Gryffindor Tower wanted to be able to get up early for tomorrow's game.

George collapsed on a sofa with a yawn. Fred pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight, lifting my feet off the ground. He put me back on the ground, his arms still wrapped around me. "I'm gonna head up." He said. "Sleep well, Love."

"You too. I love you." I said, kissing him. George threw a pillow at us, breaking us up.

"Keep it PG!" George exclaimed. We ignored him.