Chapter 20~ The Only Chapter Emma Can't Think of a Title For...

A/N Anyone want to come up with a chapter title???

Chapter 20~

I was sitting next to Anna's bed in the Hospital Wing. Her eye's were open, face contorted and her body was stiff. I couldn't bring myself to leave her, she was the only family I had, and my sister.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I didn't have too look back behind me to know it was Fred's hand. George was sitting on the other side of Anna's bed, holding her cold hand.

"They want us to leave." Fred said.

"No."

"Izzy-"

No, I'm not leaving her, not like this."

George spoke up for the first time. "He's right Izzy. Anna wouldn't want us to just mope around. She-Anna would want us to go on and live our lives like normal."

I looked at her lifeless body.

"You're right." I sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do. It's so hard just getting the idea in my head that she's been petrified."

"Come on." Fred said, helping me out of my chair. I took one last look at Anna, grabbed a hold of Fred's hand and we walked out of the room, with George following close behind us.

It was evident that the rest of the school had been told what had happen to Anna. The entire Great Hall fell silent when Fred, George and I walked in for dinner. I let out another shaky breath as we walked over to the Gryffindor table. By the time we got there, the Hall was still as silent as it has ever been in the four years I have been at Hogwarts.

"Do you mind?" Fred asked, breaking the silence that filled the Hall. Mummers started up again and soon the Great Hall was filled with it's normal chatter.

"Are you going to eat anything?" Hermione asked me when she noticed me make no effort at all to serve myself.

"No, I'm not hungry."

"Come on, you need to eat something."

"I said I'm not hungry Hermione!" I sighed. I continued to sit there, eating nothing until Fred and George were done. Once they were, we left the Great Hall, and went up to the Common Room.

The three of us just sat on a couch in front of the fire in silence. We didn't need to talk about it, we could feel each other's emotions radiation off of each other like the heat radiating off of the fire.

The rest of the Gryffindors slowly trickled in after they had finished their dinner. I could feel the stares of some of the students bearing into the back of my head; my eyes only focusing on the fire ahead of me.

I laid my head on Fred's shoulder, trying to clear the thought of finding Anna from the back of my head by focusing on his warm scent of cinnamon and chocolate. George let out a yawn and for the first time that day, I felt tired. I had been up since Ginny slammed the door when she left. I soon let out a yawn as well and Fred did too, not long after. My eyelids started to feel droopy and the last thing I could recall before I fell asleep was Fred's scent.

"Izzy, Iz?" I was shaken lightly enough to wake me from my sleep.

I opened my eyes to see Fred's blue ones. "What?"

"Come on, you can't be comfortable there, go on up to bed." He said. I noticed how I must have moved from sleeping on Fred's shoulder to his lap.

"Mhm, I could argue against that."

"Yeah, come on Iz."

"I'm getting up." I groaned.

"Good night." Fred said as we walked towards the two staircases that lead to the two sets of dorms.

"Good night." I answered.

I walked in my dorm and looked at Anna's bed. It was unmade; she never would leave her bed unmade. If she was here...

I sat down at the vanity to braid my hair, but I didn't see my reflection looking back at me. Sure, it was still the brown almost black hair and the hazel eyes, but they weren't mine. My face was Anna's, my body was Anna's. Everything I saw was Anna. Anna's nose, ears and mouth. Anna's hair. Anna's hand. Anna. Anna. Anna!

But that's where my issue was. I knew it was me and not Anna. I knew this because Anna wasn't there, she was in the infirmary, petrified! It was always Anna and Izzy. She was older, more kind and smarter than I was. She was level headed and kept me grounded and sane. She was gone,

I had to get out, out of this room that reminded me so much of her. Away from her bed, trunk and books. I had to go. So I did.

I turned the door knob and walked in the dark room. I knew I was crying but I didn't even bother to wipe the tears from my face. I had been crying too much in the past 24 hours to care anymore.

He was awake. He had the curtains wrapped around his bed but there was a glow coming from inside. He must have heard me come in his dorm because he opened the curtain and looked out. "Izzy?" He saw my tears and opened his arms. I ran into them. I needed comfort, I needed hope, I needed him and he knew it.

I was wrapped in Fred's arms on his bed. Loud sobs racked my body and he just held me tighter, whispering comforting words in my ear and rubbing my back as I cried. I finally found my release, and I didn't hold back.

That night I fell asleep in the arms of Fred Weasley.

Okay... I have excuses for why I havent updated... I had a ski trip, and I went to a Lady Antebellum concert... and I'm lazy.... and my recent addiction to Glee dosen't help much.... (Klanie forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) yeah.... I have the next chapter almost done, and trust me you all will LOVE it!

Love you all ~Emma