Chapter 14~ Fred, Fights, and Flying Cars

"Beds empty!  No note!  Car gone - could have crashed - out of my mind with worry - did you care? - Never, as long as I've lived - you wait until your father gets home, we never had trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy -” I rolled on my stomach and groaned.  Looks like Ron, Fred and George did something and either messed it up, broke it, or hurt someone.  Whatever they did, it sure did seem like they got their mother mad.  I sighed, rolling back over, thinking I could sleep through the yelling.  "YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!"  It didn't seem like I would be getting back to sleep any time soon, so I got out of bed and walked past Ginny and Anna who were also stirring.  I waited until the yelling stopped before I went down the zig-zag stair case.

"Hello Mrs. Weasley, Fred, George, Ron, Harry."  Wait a second... "Harry?  How did you get here?"

"The boys went to go get him in the flying car."  Mrs. Weasley said shortly.

"What?"  I asked, shocked.

"I know, they could have been seen!"

"No, not that, you went to Surrey and didn't take me along!"  I exclaimed towards Fred and George.  I swiftly ducked to avoid getting smacked by Mrs. Weasley's hand aimed for the back of my head.  The boys and I laughed slightly and I sat down at the table with the rest of them; starting to eat my breakfast.  If there was one thing I couldn't live without it would be Mrs. Weasley's cooking.  She could make everything perfect all of the time, Mrs. Weasley could make even a PB&J taste like heaven between two pieces of bread.  Her cooking easily beat that of the House Elf's at Hogwarts.

Anna came down and joined us at the table after giving George a peck on the cheek, then a slap on the back of the head.  "That's for not taking your girlfriend along with you."  She whispered in his ear, loud enough for me a Fred to hear.  The two of us both let out a few snickers at George.  Anna took her usual seat next to me and I gave her a high-five under the table.

Ginny came running down the steps.  "Mum, have you seen my sweater?"  She then looked in our direction, saw Harry and froze with shock.  I doubt she heard her mother's reply, but she left as soon as she came.

Fred, George and Ron went into a fit of laughter whilst Harry sat there confused.  Anna was able to shut the boy's up with a look.  They thought their sister's crush was something stupid and immature.

"I'm gonna go up there."  I told Anna as I rose from the table.  I went up to Ginny's bed room to find her sitting on her bed, staring blankly at the wall ahead of her.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Harry Potter is in my house.  Harry Freakin' Potter."  She mumbled under her breath happily.  Suddenly she snapped out of her trans-like state.  She looked at me before asking, "Hey, can I borrow a shirt?"

A few hours later, Anna, Ginny and I sitting outside as the boys were de-gnomeing the garden.  Harry got into it as well, but obviously he had no idea what he was getting himself into unless he wouldn't have signed up to help the boys.  The boys were currently trying to see who could get their gnome the farthest.

"They'll be back."  Said Ron once the task had been completed.  "They love it here... Dad's too soft with them; he thinks their funny..."

The sound of the fount door slamming caused Anna, me and Ginny to rise up from the shady tree we were sitting under.

"He's back!"  Anna said.

"Dad's home!"  George exclaimed.

We ran through the garden and back into the house.