Chapter 5 ~ Fury Feelings and Flying*

Chapter 5 ~ Fury, Feelings, and Flying

After I finished reading the letter I sat there, staring at the paper, shocked.

He gave away the scarf Anna and I made Mum for Christmas, a few weeks before she died.

He sent away Mandy, who was always there for Anna and me when we needed her.

He disowned us.

Anna and I are on our own now.

I am never going back.

I never want to go back.

"You okay Izzy?" Anna asked

"I will be when that man is dead!"

"Iz-"

"No! How dare that man give that scarf away and free Mandy! All she was doing was trying to help us! After Mum died, it was like we were on our own, Anna! Mandy at least tried to be somewhat of a parental figure towards us! If we needed to talk, we went to her, if we were hurt, we went to her and she helped us. She did all of that because she knew our 'father' didn't give a crap about us at all! Look where we are now! Mum's dead, Mandy's who knows where, and our father kicked us out."

All the stress seemed to get to me and a lone tear slowly rolled off of my face and on to the hospital gown I was wearing.

"Izzy, we may not have Mum, or Mandy, or Father, or a house, but we still have each other." Anna said in a nurturing tone as she gave me a hug, being careful not to hurt my already injured shoulder.

"Plus you two have me!" George added in a cheery voice.

"And me!" Fred said quickly, to avoid being left out.

"If you two need a place to stay in the summer, I'm sure Mum won't mind you staying. You know she already loves you like her own daughters."

"We aren't letting you two go back there to that house of your father's ever again. Not if we have any say in it."

I looked into the eyes of my three best friends and smiled, "Your right, we do have each other, who cares of we were disowned, it was only a matter of time before we left for good, anyways.. As long as we have each other, we will be good." I said with a mile-wide grin on my face.

"Forever and always." Anna offered.

"Forever and always." I agreed turning to the boys.

"Forever," Fred said as he draped his arms over both mine and Anna's shoulders.

"And always." said George for his twin as he pulled us all in for a hug.

"I love you guys!" We all said at the same time. We looked at each other and started to laugh. If I could, I would freeze that moment and replay it over and over again.

After we recovered from our little dramatic moment, we started talking and plotting on how we could send Ginny a Hogwarts toilet seat. The four of us stayed there in the Hospital Wing talking and laughing until Madame Pomfery kicked the three of them up saying "You will see her in the morning, she needs her rest!" I fell asleep that night, thinking about the Weasleys and what great people they were, but my dreams drifted to one certain red headed boy...

The next morning I awoke when I felt something, or someone, poking my face. With a groan, I forced my eyes opened to find Fred poking my cheek with the tip of his wand. Judging by the smirk on his face, he was enjoying it.