Chapter 24~ Fred, Friends, and Family

A/N 3-14-15 Okay, so this is gonna sound really stupid... I posted chapter 23 and this one before I posted chapter 22... so if you want to read it, (IT HAS SO MUCH FIZZY IN IT)  you can go back and read it! sorry for being an idiot....

Emma

Chapter 24~ Fred, Friends, and Family

I was sitting with Fred by the edge of the lake that lay on the outskirts of the Weasley property.  It was a hot day in early July and I was wearing shorts and a tank top, my usual summer attire.

The only sounds were those of the birds, the water and our breathing.  I was enjoying the peacefulness of the whole ordeal; peace and quiet was rarely found in the Weasley household.

"This is nice."  I said softly, resting my head against Fred's chest.

"Mmhm."  He said as he played with my hair.

"That feels so good."

"What?"

"The sun, the grass, your chest, you playing with my hair, everything."

"Do you think the water feels good?"

I looked at him with a questioning look on my face.  "The water?"

"Yeah.”  He grinned.  "Do you want to find out?"

"I would love to, but we don't have our swim suits on."

"Who needs swim suits?"  He grinned mischievously.  He stood up and carried me bridal style towards the lake.  I was suddenly very glad I wasn't wearing white clothing.

"Fred!"  I shrieked when he threw me into the water.  The water was cool, but it was nice.

Fred cannon balled next to me, splashing me as soon as I came up for air.

"Hey!  You splashed me!"  I exclaimed when he came up for air.

"Sorry!"  He laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your hair is all over your face."  I dunked my head under water to fix my hair quickly.  "Aw, it was cute like that."  He said with a grin, causing me to splash him.

"Hey!"  He exclaimed, splashing me back.

We soon were in the midst of a splashing war, but we both stopped when Bill, the eldest Weasley child, called us out of the lake.

"Dad's home, he says he's got something we all need to hear, get out of the lake!"  He yelled. I splashed Fred one last time before I swam to the edge.

I waited until he came out of the water and the two of us walked up to his house soaking wet, barefooted and holding hands.  "Why are you both wet?"  Mrs. Weasley demanded when we walked inside.

"Uh, the lake?"  Fred offered as an answer.  She sighed, shook her head and told us once Mr. Weasley was done, we were to both go upstairs and dry off.

"Okay."  Mr. Weasley started.  Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Percy, Charlie, Bill, Anna and I all sat around the table.  "We have won 700 Galleons and we are all going to go to Egypt for a month!"  He exclaimed.  We all cheered and clapped, glad to be going on vacation and glad that the Weasley's won the money from the Daily Profit's competition.

"So that's why Bill and Charlie came home?"  Ginny asked happily.

"Yes, so go pack your bags, we leave in two days!"