Chapter 27~Eyelashes, Ends and Evenings

"Hey Izzy?"  Fred asked as we sat in the Common Room doing Homework.

"Yeah Fred?"  I asked. I looked over to see he was rubbing his left eye with his hand.

"I think I've got an eyelash in my eye, can you get it out?"  He asked.

"Yeah, let me see."  I went in front of him and grabbed a hold of his hand, getting it out of my way.  I was leaning over him, looking at his eye, but I couldn't see anything except for his wonderfully blue eye.

"Do you see it?" 

"Nope."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on to his lap so I was facing him.  "What about now?"  He asked softly.

"I don't see anything out of the ordinary.  Just you, that's all."  I said.  He continued to look right into my eyes, our faces were so close together.  I bit my lip put of habit.

"Good, cause all I see is you."  He said softly.  "And you're beautiful."  He kissed my lips lightly.

I blushed a deep red.  "I am not; there are so many other girls who have looks better than I do."

"No there isn't."  He said.  "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."  He leaned in to kiss me again, but we both stopped when we heard a click and saw a flash of bright white light.

We looked around the room to where it had come from.  Sure enough, Ginny and Hermione where running up the stairs to the girl's dorms, giggling like they were four.

"The two of them are never gonna stop, are they?"  I sighed

"Maybe when we're dead?"  He suggested.

"Yeah."  I laughed.  "Maybe then?"

In the past few days, Anna and I read Mum's journals.  We learned that Mum and Remus dated, but Mum's family threatened Remus so Mum broke it off with him to keep him safe.  Voldemort was coming into power and Mum didn't want to put Remus in anymore danger.  Anna and I aren't sure if Remus knew this or not.

We also learned that once they Graduated, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Mum, Lily, Alice, Frank, and Marlene joined the Order of the Phoenix, a group led by Dumbledore to bring an end to Voldemort.  Mum was a secret agent.  She was forced into an arranged marriage with Viktor and she was able to go to the Death Eaters meetings and tell the information to the Order.  There was one entry, however, that left Anna and I in shock.

'August 4 1977,

I'm scared.  I don't know why I did it.  I'm an idiot.  I shouldn't have gone to that meeting.  I shouldn't have stayed after to talk to him.  I have just put so many people in danger.  I slept with Remus.  And now I'm pregnant.  Vicktor can't know.  I have to convince him the baby's his.  Remus can't know.  I need to stay away from Remus.

Marissa Thompson.'

"Does that mean...?"  I started at the page in shock.

"It-t might."  Anna said shakily.

"We need to talk to Remus about this."  I said.  "Now."  I looked at the clock, it was only eight o'clock and we had an hour until curfew.

"Get the blanket, I'll get the map."  Anna ordered as she went towards her trunk.

"I thought the boy's had the map."  I said.

"Nope, I borrowed it from George to sneak down into the kitchens the other day."  Anna said quickly, pulling on a sweater.