Chapter 19~ Sleep, Sneaking, and Scared

*Warning, may cause fangirl(boy) feel overload*

Chapter 19~ Sleep, Sneaking, and Scared

I was let out of the Hospital Wing the next morning and made a B-line to the Gryffindor Common Room.  The first person I saw was Ginny.

"Hey what's up?"  I asked as I sat next to her, snapping her out of her trans-like state.

"Oh, nothing."  She said.  She didn't look very well to me; it looked like she didn't get any sleep at all the past few nights.

"Are you okay Gin?" I asked, concerned for my friend.

"Yeah, just a little tired."

"Well, its Saturday, how about you go back upstairs and get some sleep. I'll go down to the kitchens and get you something to eat."

She smiled weakly at me. "Okay, thanks Izzy."

"No problem."

When I was walking down to the kitchens, I ran into Anna, Fred and George.

"Izzy!" Fred exclaimed as they hurried towards me.

"Fred!" I laughed in response.

"Hey! You're out of jail!" Anna laughed.

"Yep, just broke out this morning."

"Well that's good." George said with a smile on his face.

"Where are you heading Iz?" Fred asked.

"I'm going to pick up some food for Ginny, she didn't look good when I saw her so I sent her back to her bed and told her I would get her some food." I answered him.

"That's good." Anna started. "She hasn't been getting much sleep recently. I don't think it helped much for McGonagall came in and told us about Colin."

"We'll come with you to the kitchen." George said to fill the silence that followed.

"Okay, I guess I'm just worried about her." I said.

"So are we, Percy thinks she's sick, Ron's oblivious, and mum and dad don't know anything." Fred sighed.

Three weeks passed and Ginny still didn't seem any better. We had an extra bed in our dorm so we asked Ginny if she would want to sleep in there with us. She accepted, so Anna and I were now able to keep an eye on her.  Most of the time she seemed normal, but she spent a lot of time writing in her diary.

One night I was woken up by the door to our dormitory slamming shut.

"W-what was that?"  I muttered, still half asleep.

"I don't know, but Ginny- Izzy Ginny's gone!" Anna said frantically.

I was now wide-awake. "Gone? What do you mean gone?" My voice had a slightly higher pitch the normal.

"Izzy, she's not in bed!" Anna exclaimed, clearly scared.

"Anna, calmed down, we need to find her."

"I'll go look, give me the map." She ordered, turning back into the calm, cool, and collected Anna I've known my entire life.

"What about me?" I asked, handing her the map.

"Stay here, tell the boys, wait to see if she comes back." She said shortly, she pulled up on her Weasley Jumper and had the map in hand and she left.

I quickly pulled on my jumper as well and I left the dorm and headed to Fred and George's. I open the door and creeped over to their beds, being careful as to not wake the other boys in the room.