Chapter 22~Hemione, Hufflepuff, and Hand Holding

Okay... I feel rally stupid... I posted chapters 23 and 24 before posting this one..... yeah Emma, that's what I get for posting after 12 am....

Chapter 22~Hermione, Hufflepuff, and Hand Holding

I woke up before Fred the next day and, per usual, I was locked in his embrace.  It was Monday and I knew we had classes early that morning so i had to figure a way out so I could get ready.

The thoughts of what happened last night rushed back in my mind and I came up with a brilliant plan.  I turned my head so I was facing him and I kissed his lips lightly.

"Hmmm."  He said as he started kissing me back.

I pulled away from him and he opened his eyes.  "Morning."  I smiled at his sleepy face.

"Good morning."  He answered.

"Fred?"

"Hm?"

"I need to get ready."

"No."

"Fred."

"No."

“Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Please?"  I asked with my best puppy dog eyes I could muster at seven in the morning.

"Fine."  He huffed.

"Thank you!" I smiled as I gave him a quick kiss before leaving for my dorm.

Fred and i walked into the Great Hall hand-in-hand.  By the time we got to The Gryffindor table, Hermione and Ginny had noticed our hand holding and bombarded us with questions.

"Are you two dating?"

"Why are you holding hands?"

"Does George know?"

"Can we call you two Fizzy?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to ask her out Fred?  I'm you're sister for Merlin's sake!"

"How was it?"

"Did you kiss?"

"What did he say?"

And the questions went on and on throughout the entire breakfast period.

It was May.  Another birthday passed for Fred, George Anna and I.  It was cold.  It was raining.  It was windy.  And I almost dropped the Quaffle.  Yep.  Oliver had another one of his early morning Quidditch practices today and it was the last one before our match with Hufflepuff.

"Come on Thompson!"  Wood yelled, I threw the Quaffle to Angelina, who threw it in the goal.

"Okay, let’s run it another ten times!"  He yelled.

"I'm gonna kill him in his sleep one of these days."  I said to George, who simply laughed as he went to hit the Bludger.

We ran the play the other ten times.  Afterwards we were in the Locker Room, going over the insanely long list of notes Wood had for us.  "Fred, keep an eye on the Bludger, not on Thompson."  He said rather seriously, causing the other six of us to laugh.  Olivier rolled his eyes and dismissed us for our Common Room.

I was sitting in the Common Room with Ginny, talking and eating some of the candy I got over Easter Holidays.