Chapter 10~ Christmas, Cold, and Cookies*

Sadly I don't own Harry Potter, But I do own Anna and Izzy!

Chapter 10~ Christmas, Cold, and Cookies

"Get up! It's Christmas Anna!"  I yelled as I ran around the dorm we had to ourselves for the next few days.  Anna let out a groan in response and rolled over in her bed.  "Anna, get up!"  I yelled and started to jump on her bed.

"I'm up." She groaned and sat up.  "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas, come on let's go get the boys up."  I got off her bed, retrieved my presents from the foot of my bed, and Anna got hers and we went to wake the boys up.

We went to the boy’s dorm, placed our gifts by their beds, then I ran to jump on Fred and Anna did the same to George.  "Wake up!"  We both yelled as we landed on their stomachs.

“Good morning to you too.”  He opened his eyes then shoved me off of him and on to the floor.

"Well that wasn't very nice." I said from the ground.

He looked down at me, "Merry Christmas!"

I grinned back at him, "Help me up will you?"  He grabbed my hand and pulled me up on his bed, where we sat cross legged with our presents in  front of us.  Anna was sitting on George's bed and the two of them were already ripping into their presents.  I started tearing into a lumpy package from Mrs. Weasley. It was another Weasley Jumper.  This year Anna and I got my purple jumpers with white letters.  I pulled mine over the light shirt I had slept in that night.   The boys had blue jumpers with yellow letters.

"Here I still haven't given you your presents yet!" I said motioning to the three identical wrapped boxes.  I gave a box to Fred, Anna, and George.  "Go on, open them up!"  I had a large grin on my face.  They opened the boxes to reveal wooden picture frames with the words 'Forever and Always' etched into the dark wood.  Inside the Frame was a picture of the four of us sitting on a couch in the Common Room.  The picture was taken after the Quidditch match against Ravenclaw.  Fred, George and I still had our Quidditch uniform on, and Anna was wearing George's practice jersey and had red and gold paint her face. (It was tradition for the girl/boyfriend to wear the player's practice jersey to the games, thus Anna wore George's jersey.).  The four of us are smiling first at the camera, then each other.  George then gave Anna a kiss and Fred and I have the camera a thumbs up.  I had a picture and frame of my own, but currently it was under my bed, so Anna wouldn't see it.

Anna carefully placed the picture on George's bed and rushed over to me. "Izzy this is perfect, thank you so much!"  She said softly in my ear when she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey Anna, check it out, we're snogging in this!"  George laughed as pointed to the picture, causing Anna to go red in the face.

"How did you even get this picture?" Fred asked.

"I have my ways."  I said with a smirk.

"Come on; let's go see you what Harry and Ron got for Christmas."  Anna said as she slid off George's bed, the boys and I falling her while we made our way to the first year's boy’s dorm.  Fred flung the door open and I saw Harry shove something out of sight when the four of us walked in.

"Merry Christmas!"  We cheered.

"Hey, look- Harry's got a leave the jumper to!"  George pointed out the obvious, as usual.

"Harry's is better than ours though," Fred said as he held up Harry's jumper.  "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."

"Hey, what about us!"  I protested, motioning to Anna and I.