"We're Going On A Date!"

My eyes met the dark, chilling room.

River's breath still trickled down my neck, and we had not moved an inch. Our fingers were still locked but not as tightly. I found this as my opportunity to get up and find Piper; it was an opportunity I took.

As I began to get up, River's grip tightened.

I turned to him, planting a kiss on his pointed nose.

"I'll be right back." I said, feeling him release me.

I got up and walked out the door, noticing the amount of chatter that still filled the room. I folded my arms tiredly as I stumbled down the hallway, glancing into a bathroom.

I stopped, starring at the scene.

Three men gathered around the sink, snorting a line of what seemed to be cocaine. Their faces turned a light, pale shade as their eyes seemed to grow more pink.

When they noticed me they sent a small smile, completely unaware of my uncomfortable reaction.

I shook it off and continued down the hallway, looking for Piper.

It didn't take me long to realize that she had either left, or fallen asleep with Flea.

It only seemed realistic that she be sleeping with him; in both ways, if you know what I mean.

I headed towards the kitchen, opening the fridge to grab a water, when a hand reached for the exact same one I did. At the same moment, another hand slid around my waist.

I turned my head to reveal River, smiling tiredly at me.

His arms embraced around my body and he pressed me against him. His short, sleepy breaths indicated me of how tired he was. He was practically half asleep.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him, laughing as I turned to embrace him.
He held me closely to him and hung his head down, glancing up at me for a slight moment.

"It was lonely." He stated tiredly. I smiled at him, examining him as he did the same.

I slung my arm around him and supported his weight back to the bedroom. He laid himself down, pulling me with him. We quickly adjusted back into our spooning, but this time opposite.

He flipped on his side and I laid against his muscular back, slinging my arm around his side, and eventually meeting my hand with his. He pulled it up to his face and kissed it lightly, letting out a tired groan. We stayed pressed together for a long time. Once I knew he had fallen asleep, I lifted my head and pecked his ear, then his cheek, and before I knew it, I had made my way to his shoulder.

I woke up to two strong hands rocking my shoulders.

The bed had felt much bigger, meaning to me that River must have left. My assumption was proven to be wrong when I opened my eyes to a very excited River, leaning over me.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek, trying to sit me up.

I adjusted myself and rubbed my eyes, examining him.

"Wake up, wake up!" He exclaimed. His excitement was so childlike; it made me laugh.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I shouted. "What is it?"

He stayed smiling at me for a long time and then stated, "We're going on a date! Well, sort of. Let's go!" He told me, jumping up.

I laughed at his antsy reaction and nodded, getting out of his bed.

"Okay, okay." I told him, not even questioning how, why, or what we were doing.

I changed back into what I had worn the night before, and once I had finished tying up my converse, I headed into the living room.

River waited anxiously for me, but lit up once I entered. He ran over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go!" He insisted.

~~~~
My apologies for not updating for a week, my school just started back up and it's been a pain. also River's 45th birthday is Sunday and I swore to myself I wouldnt eat meat in his honor and I'm just ganna binge-watch his movies :)