Natsu x Reader

Y/N's POV

I was sitting at the table with Team Natsu consisting of, Lucy,Gray,Erza, Natsu,and I. Except Natsu was off fighting Gray somewhere. I was a Fire Dragon Slayer. Just like Natsu." Oi Y/N! Come fight me!" Natsu called. "What?! No way!" I replied. Natsu smirked. "Eh? An S-class wizard backing out?" Yes I was an S-class wizard. I stood up pushing my chair back. "Well if you insist. Roar of the Fire Dragon!!"  "Roar of the Fire Dragon!!" Natsu countered my attack with the same move. Soon the whole guild formed a circle around us. "Y/N is totally gonna win this!" Lucy said. "No way! Natsu will!" Macao shouted. I ignored the guild's bickering and focused on Natsu. "Wing Slash of the Fire Dragon!" I yelled. And once again Natsu countered again. It was an even match so far. "Hmm. Stronger than I thought. You could be qualified to be a S-class wizard." I said. Natsu jumped up in joy. "Alright! I definitely gonna be an S-class wizard!" I smirked. "I said 'could be'. Dazzling Blaze of the Fire Dragon!" My attack hit Natsu spot on. After the dust cleared, I could see that Natsu was knocked out. I laughed. "Baka." Natsu then suddenly popped up again. "Hey! I'm not a Baka!" I just laughed. Natsu stood up and quickly kissed me on the cheek. My face went bright red. Then Happy popped up and said, "He Liiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeees you!" "Shut up." I said. Then I turned to Natsu. "What the heck was that for?!"  Natsu just smiled then kissed me on the lips. Again my face went red. Natsu pulled away just smiling like an idiot. I'm not the type who takes kissing kindly so I bonked Natsu on the head and a bump appeared. "Ow! Y/N what was that for?" I kissed him on the cheek and laughed. "Baka."

(I hope you guys liked this! This is my first xReader so expect for more FairyTailxReader!)