Leo/Loke x Reader Pt.1

A/N: WARNING: For those of you who have not watched after The Tower of Heaven and after the Battle of FairyTail episodes do not read there is a spoiler. You've been warned.

Y/N's POV

"Ok then the contract's all set!" Lucy exclaimed. "That's awesome -Nya!"I said. "So Y/N you're a rare golden key spirit?" Lucy asked. "That's right. People think there's only 12 but my key has been hidden for ages! So I'm super glad you found it! I'm a Fairy Neko spirit!" I said flying around and twitching my cat ears. Lucy laughed. "Well I'm glad I found your key too!"  Suddenly a man with orange hair and glasses wearing a suit appeared. "Oh this is Leo one of my most trusted spirits." Lucy said. "Nice to meet you Leo! I've heard much about you!" I said. "Thanks. It's nice to meet you too Y/N." Leo said smiling. "How come you're here even though Lucy-chan didn't summon you-nya?" I asked. "I use my own power to summon myself. Just wanted to meet a beautiful spirit." I blushed. "Thanks."

-Time Skip-Nya!-

I floated around in my house  in the spirit world. Lucy told me she'd be using me and Leo-kun for today's mission.    Leo-kun is really cool and nice. Lucy told me he spent 3 years posing as a human. I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I said. I opened the door and Leo-kun was standing there. "Oh hi Leo-kun Nya!" I said. "Hey Y/N...nya?" He said trying to copy me. We both busted out laughing until our stomachs hurt. "Heh good try Leo-kun. So what's up?" I asked. "I wondered if you wanted to do a little training before the mission." "Hmm? Oh sure." I said. We both summoned ourselves using our own power. "O hio Lucy-chan!" I exclaimed. "O hio Y/N, Leo. Where you guys off to?" She asked. "Training before the mission." Leo said. "Ah. You two have fun. Mission starts in 2 hours." Lucy said. Leo-kun and I headed over towards the woods of the village. "Ok then let's start with some simple training." He said. He swiftly came at me, the rings on his fingers glowing. I jumped in the air and took my sword out of my scabbard and blocked the attack. "Not bad." He said. I lightly smiled. "Didn't expect me to have a sword huh?" "Yeah. Aren't fairies supposed to be nice and not have swords but wands instead?" I shrugged. "I'm a Fairy Neko remember nya?" I quickly put my sword back and came at Leo with little darts in my hand. I threw them and each of them deflected from his rings. "Nice. I guess you don't need training." Leo-kun said. "Thanks." I said. "Well get an hour worth of rest that way you'll be ready." Leo said. I nodded. "Bye Leo-kun!" With that we returned to the spirit world. I was excited since this was my first mission and to work with the most awesomest of spirits Leo! Leo was really nice and said he was excited to have me join the team. It's like a dream. I fangirled in my house for an hour then it was time for the mission.