Gray x Bullied!Reader

Y/N's POV

My headphones blasted music into my ears as I walked into the guild. I was a Music Mage. I could summon a guitar and play chords that damage enemies' hearing. It was pretty cool. As I entered the guild, I could see Team Natsu gesturing me to come over and saw some members of the guild glaring at me. Ever since I joined FairyTail many people bullied me about always having my headphones on. I mean I couldn't help it. I'm a Music Mage like what do you expect? I walked over towards Team Natsu when I felt something being thrown towards me. I quickly slid my headphones off and created a sound barrier. I could see that Elfman had thrown a table at me. "Men don't wear headphones all day!" He yelled. Lisanna and Mirajane scolded their brother. "Elf-nee chan Y/N isn't a man. And don't bother her about it she's a Music Mage." Lisanna said giving me an apologetic smile. "But how can she hear when music is blasting into her ears?" Elfman yelled. I sighed and sat down next to Gray. "Hey Y/N." "Hey." I replied. Gray was about to say something when a huge group of fan girls came busting through the door. "OMG!! ITS Y/N!!" Crap. The fan girls found me. I was FairyTail's PopStar Wizard and I released my latest song just a week ago. The girls overcrowded me with shirts and pens. "SIGN MY SHIRT Y/N!!" I weaved my way through the crowd only to find myself face to face with Evergreen.
"Y/N. I think you should stop singing. I mean the guild can't take much more of this damage with the fans and all." "No thanks Evergreen." I said. Evergreen circled me. "You know, you shouldn't be FairyTail's PopStar. I think I should. I mean, FairyTail needs a strong wizard to represent them if they're on the cover of Weekly Sorcerer." "Evergreen..." I growled. The fan girls stopped causing drama and watched us. "I'm just saying. Maybe we should battle to see. Fairy Bullets!" Evergreen jumped in the air with little tiny seeds shooting at me. I back flipped out of the way and created a sound barrier. "Oh stop hiding Y/N." Evergreen growled. I summoned my guitar and focused on Evergreen as my enemy. I played a few chords and Evergreen covered her ears and smiled. "Your chords don't work on me! I've honed my ears to not be damaged by loud noises." Evergreen sent a wave of attacks again and I held up my arms to block myself. Only the attack never came. I opened my eyes and saw Gray in front of me. I looked at Gray seeing a mixture of anger yet relief in his eyes. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded and Gray suddenly took my hand. "Unison Raid?" "Yeah." I said smiling and blushing. "Unison Raid!" Evergreen looked at us terrified. Our magic hit her on spot. I walked up to her and Evergreen covered her face with her hands. "Ok. Ok you win Y/N." Instead of slapping Evergreen for trying to kill me, I reach my hand to her. "It's fine. I don't care about winning. I just want to be sure that you won't do it again." Evergreen looks up and takes my hand. "I won't." I smile at her. Gray taps my shoulder and I turn around. He kisses me on the lips and soon pulls away. I stand there looking stunned as Gray walks away smiling.