Jellal x Reader Pt.2

Erza's POV

-Time Skip-

The Tower of Heaven... The one place I thought I would never see again in my life. I stare at the tower and start to remember Y/N. I punch the card walls in frustration. "I should've saved her." I say to myself. "Are you talking about
Y/N, nee-chan?" Sho asks. "Yes, but what's it to you? You guys believed Jellal and his lies." I reply. Sho takes the card I'm in out of his pocket. "Lies? Jellal hasn't told us any lies." "He lied to you about how I betrayed you and escaped the tower myself. I tried to go back for you guys but Jellal kicked me out." I say. Sho scoffs. "Just like you betrayed Y/N right?" I clench my fists. "No, it's just that I knew Jellal's magic was too strong. But don't you see Sho?! Jellal is being controlled by Zeref!" Sho doesn't listen to me instead he unleashes me from his card and locks me in a cell. "Sho you have to believe me! Jellal was using you! To complete the Tower!" I yell. Sho turns around. "Nee-chan... I never wanted to believe you but I can't help but think what you're saying is true." "It is! And I know the old Jellal wouldn't have kept Y/N locked up in here." I say. "Y/N? You think she's locked up in here?" Sho asks. I nod. "I know she is..."
The gate to the cell unlocks and Sho smiles. "Let's go save Y/N."

Y/N's POV

"Erza?" I question. I look around and see nothing but the walls of my cell. But it's strange, I feel a strong presence, a magical one. That must be Erza! She kept her promise. I look through the bars and see Jellal sitting on a chair with a chess board and random pieces scattered about. I think Jellal said he was going to use Erza as sacrifice to complete the tower. But how? I sigh leaning my head against the wall. I know that the real Jellal wouldn't do that.

-Time Skip-

The tower was destroyed after one of Erza's guild mates fought Jellal and Erza tried to sacrifice herself for the safety of her friends. But before the tower was destroyed, this happened:

Erza unlocked my cell and ushered me to get out of the tower. "I can't Erza! I can't leave Jellal!" I shout. "Y/N, that's not Jellal anymore." Erza says. I shake my head. "It is! He's still in there!" Erza is about to say something until the earth beneath my feet crumble. Erza tries to reach for my hand but it's too late. I'm falling through the air and I see Erza's face with tears. "Y/N!" Erza screams. Out of the corner of my eye I see a flash and a pair of arms wrap around me. "Y/N, are you ok?" I look up and see Jellal. "Jellal? Is that really you?" I ask almost on the verge of tears. Jellal lands on the ground and nods. "Jellal!" I tackle him into a hug. "I knew you were strong enough to fight Zeref's magic." I say crying. "Y/N." I look up and Jellal presses his lips on mine. He pulls away soon and sadly smiles. "You know I have to be locked up for what I've done right?" I nod sadly. "But it'll be ok right Jellal? Because I know we'll see each other soon." Jellal smiles and hugs me. We stay like that, not sad but happy instead, because I know that I helped Jellal and that if anything happens I'll be there for him.

So there you go! I'm sorry for the long wait! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Comment for ideas or requests! Sayonara Minna-San!