Natsu x Flat-chested Tsundere! Reader

Y/N's POV

"He's such a baka..." I say with a sigh as I sit down next to Lucy at the bar.

"Natsu again?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah...jeez, I can't understand him...b-but it's not like I care or anything."

"You know Y/N, you and Natsu actually make a cute couple." Mirajane says with a smile.

"Hah? Me and that baka? As if. Yesterday he ran into me and told me my chest was like cardboard..."

"Aw, Y/N don't be discouraged. Being flat-chested is a good thing!"

"How so?"

"You don't have to worry about perverts, you can slip between tight spaces, a bunch of things!"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Yes, it is. Now if you don't want me to go Satan Soul on you...I suggest you take my advice and go on a job with Natsu."

"...Why should I?"

"Y/N...you don't have a choice." Mirajane says turning into Satan Soul mode.

"Let's fight. If you win, I'll go with Natsu for a job. If I win, I won't have to."

"Eh?! Y/N, a-are you sure about fighting Mira? It won't end well..." Lucy says.

"It'll be fine. I really don't want to go on a job with Natsu so this is sort of the only way to get out of it."

"Y/N, I think you should think about this. It's Mirajane!"

"I've thought it through, I'm gonna fight Mira."

"Oh, you want to fight Y/N? Outside the guild, now."

I get up from my seat and walk behind Mirajane. 

"Hey, Mira."

Mira turns to me with that devilish grin of hers as she is still in Satan Soul form, "You changed your mind?"

"No, I just thought you should know that you're missing some great shipping between Levy and Gajeel. They're headed on a job, so I heard."

"Where?!"

"Uh, to the mountains."

Mirajane de-transforms from her Satan Soul form, "We'll postpone this for another day Y/N! I got some snooping to do!"

Mirajane runs off out of the guild.

"Jeez, Y/N...you know when Mira figures out you were lying, you're going to die right?" Lucy asks.

I shrug, "Better than going on a job with Natsu."

"Hehe, speaking of which..."

"Yo, Y/N!"

I sigh as I turn, "What do you want?"

Natsu gives me that specialty grin of his, "I wanted to go on a job with you!"

"No thanks."

"What?! What do you mean "no thanks"! Come on, please??"

"No."

"Why not?!"

"Haven't you figured it out? Or are you just that dumb? I hate you."

"I hate Ice Princess, but we still work together, sadly. Look Y/N, just go on one job with me. That's all I'm asking."

"...just one job?"

"One job, and I won't ask you anything else."

"...Fine. One job."