Freed X Reader

Requested by Kittykat5900  Thank you for your request!

Y/N's POV

It's been 7 years since the disappearance of the FairyTail wizards who had gone to Tenrou Island to complete the S-Class trials. Before that though I liked Freed....but I guess he'll never know. Of course I grew older and so did Romeo. Romeo's 13 now and I'm 17. Romeo never smiles now since they disappeared. Macao is the 4th FairyTail master now and our guild isn't #1 anymore. Boom! The door of our guild falls off as the #1 guild, the Twilight Ogres come in. "I thought I told you one more month!" Macao says. One of them chuckle. "Yeah well we're here so where's our money?" I growl a bit. I'm currently the strongest wizard here. "Hey! He said one month didn't he?! So get out of here!" I shout. "Y/N!" Macao says. "It's ok Master. We barely have anything left." I say. Macao clenches his fist. "That's not worth risking your life! They're stronger than us!" I smirk. "Then I'll just try. I rather die defending what used to be an amazing guild." My magic, (whatever magic you want) surged inside of me. I'm about to charge when I see a flame of fire. It can't be. The fire grows larger and I hear a voice shout out. "Who are you freaks?! Get out of our guild!"

-2 months later-

It's been 2 months since the Fairies from Tenrou Island came back to FairyTail.  "Come on Y/N go over there!" Mirajane says urging me to talk to Freed. "Noooo!" I say. Across the guild, the Thunder God Tribe urged Freed to talk to me. "Freed just do it!" "No! I bet she doesn't like me." "Nonsense! Didn't you see how she tackled you into a hug when we came back?" Evergreen says. "Ok ok fine." Freed says.

Now back to Mira and I. "Mira! Please please don't make me do this!" I say. "No! You have to. It's for your own good! And my ships!" "Mira please!" "No! Now get over there!" Mira says pushing me. When she pushes me Freed is making his way over and I fall on top of him. "S-sorry Freed!" I say quickly standing up blushing. "No it's fine." He says blushing too. We stand there in awkward silence until Mira and the Thunder God Tribe yell, "JUST DO IT!!" Freed and I jump at  them yelling. "Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?" Freed asks. "Yes! Of course I would! But don't forget there's a 3 year age difference! So don't even think of doing anything dirty!" I tease. "W-what? I-I would never do anything like that!" Freed says blushing madly. I laugh. "Kawaii!" As Freed and I talk, Mirajane snaps photos for her ship book.

Here you go Kittykat5900 ! I hope it's what you wanted it to be like! Also sorry for Shilia Buff quotes and Mirajane being a crazy matchmaker!