Leo/Loke x Reader Pt.2

Leo's POV

I appeared in Lucy's room at 3:00. It was time for the mission. "Ah Loke your here." Lucy said. "Yeah right on time too." I said. "I'll summon Y/N. I summon thee! Gate of the NekoFairy Y/N!" "Lucy-Nya!" Y/N exclaimed. "Y/N are you ready for your first mission?" Lucy asked. "I'm excited nya!" I smiled slightly. "That's good." I said. "Ok let's go!" Lucy exclaimed. "Nya!" Y/N said.

-Time Skip to Mission-

"Y/N watch out!" I yelled. Y/N flipped in the air and landed safely on her feet. "Thanks Leo-kun nya!" I nodded. Lucy was behind us yielding her whip. "Lucy-chan? What are you doing?" Y/N asked. "Spirits aren't shields. They're friends so I'm fighting with you." Lucy said. Y/N smiled brightly. "Fairy Sword Attack!" Y/N yelled. "A fairy can't beat me!" The man yelled. Y/N ran with full speed and her sword lit up. "Missile Attack!" The man yelled. "Y/N!" Lucy and I yelled. "Hi-ya!" Y/N yelled. All the missiles exploded. "Whoa." I said. The man pulled two swords out. Y/N charged right at him. The two got in a very intense battle. "Y/N do you need-" I started to ask but I was cut off by her scream. "Kya!" Y/N fell down with a thump. She was all scratched up while the man had quite a few scratches due to Y/N's attacks. "Regulus! Grant me your power!" I shouted. The rings on my fingers started to glow. I ran at the man hitting him with all my attacks. The man fell with a thump. "Loke?" Lucy asked. I turned back around. "Gomen, I'm fine Lucy. Is Y/N ok?" I asked. "Yeah. I let her return to the spirit world, but good job." Lucy said.

Y/N's POV

I laid down on my bed sighing. I wish I could've helped Leo-kun out more. I tried to talk Lucy into it but she did a forced closure and told me to get some rest. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. Leo walked in. "Oh hey Leo-kun." I said. "Hey Y/N. Are you ok?" He asked. I smiled at him. "Hm? Yeah I'm fine." "Ah that's good." "You can sit if you want." I said patting the spot next to me. Leo sat down. "Gomen." Leo and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other. "You can go first." Leo said. "Gomen, since I couldn't really do anything to help." I said. "Are you kidding me?! You did awesome out there!" Leo exclaimed. I blushed. "Thanks." I said. "And gomen, for not protecting you." Leo said blushing. We were both blushing now. I hugged him. "We protected each other and Lucy. As long as we do that you have nothing to be sorry for." I kissed him on the cheek. Leo blushed even more. I laughed. "Kawaii Leo-kun!" "S-shut up." He said. I just laughed more.