Gray x Reader part 2

Super sorry for the wait! I'll be sure to update as much as I can now!

I walked into the guild the next day and was suddenly attacked by all the guild members. "Y/N! Why is there this voting poll in the Weekly Sorcerer?" Erza asked. I just shrugged. "And could you guys get off?!" Everyone scrambled and went back to doing their daily routine. I sighed. Finally peace and quiet. "Y/N!" Gray. I turned around and simply smiled. "Hehe hey what's up Gray?" He simply glared at me. Eep! What did I do? "Come with me." he grabbed my hand and led me out the guild. "W-what is it?" I asked. "This." He shoved the Weekly Sorcerer magazine in my face. "Um what's this?" I asked trying to act innocent. "You know what it is! A poll?! To see if you like me or not?!" Gray's face was burning up with anger. "It's not my fault. It's -" "Shut up!" Why was he so mad? It's not a big deal... "Why would you ask Jason to put this in here?" I scoffed. "Well what's up with you?! You were all nice and stuff yesterday! And I saw Natsu telling you about the interview!" Gray had that type of look that said Busted. "So yeah why is it a big deal?" I asked. Gray got angry again. "What do mean why is it a big deal?! Do you know how many girls would freak if they saw this?!" I slapped him. Hard. "Baka! You're such an idiot! Jason put that poll there! He saw that I liked you and you're too stupid to see that." I stomped away. Gray looked after me sadness showing on his face.

I sat in the kitchen in my apartment eating ice cream. Lucy came in. "I heard what happened! Are you ok Y/N?" "No." was my simple reply. "Oh Y/N it's ok you'll find someone else." Lucy said trying to comfort me. "Is it really? I really liked him and he went and stomped my heart worrying about himself and his stupid popularity!" I said throwing my spoon across the room. "Woah. Ok let's go for a little walk." Lucy said. She walked me out of the house and we went to walk the streets of Magnolia. Every picture I saw of Gray I punched it. I even wanted to punch people who looked like him but Lucy stopped me. "Y/N!" Gray again? I turned around expecting him to yell at me again but instead he had flowers in his hands. "Y/N I'm so sorry. I like you too and just said a very stupid thing earlier. Can you forgive me?" I looked at him and smiled. "Of course." Gray kissed me gently then said "Wanna go on a date right now?" " Sure." I said. He held my hand as we went to the park.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO READ THE SCENCE BETWEEN GRAY AND READER-CHAN, VOTE AND IF I GET AT LEAST ABOUT 10 OR 5 I WILL MAKE A 3RD PART!