Jellal X Reader! Pt.1

Since so many people has requested a Jellal X Reader, here you go! Enjoy. Also I'm gonna change the storyline a bit but you'll see.

Y/N's POV

-Flashback-

"Y/N! Hurry you're gonna get left behind!" Erza shouts. I run behind her as chaos is around us. The Tower of Heaven. A place where they use kids as a power source. I continue to run until I feel something grab me. A guard. "Come here you little brat!" "No! No! Let me go! Erza!"  I shout. Erza turns around and starts to run back for me. Then I feel the guards grip loosen. "Get away from her!" Jellal. "Thanks." I say but when I start to run I can't. Jellal has a dark aura surrounding him and an evil look on his face. "Y/N run!" Erza shouts. "I can't! I'm stuck!" I say. "Jellal let me go please so we can escape together." I say. "Sorry Y/N. Zeref has told me you should stay put." He says. I struggle trying to escape from Jellal's magic but I fail. "Erza!!" The last I see of her is her face in tears mouthing 'I'm sorry, I'll save you one day.'

-Flashback Over-

"Jellal please let me go. You've kept me here for 10 years. What do you want from me?" I ask. "Your magic." He says. I sigh. He's been saying that for the past 10 years. "Jellal what happened to you?" I ask. "What do you mean? I've always been like this." Jellal says. Then he hurls over onto his knees. "Jellal!" He looks up at me with wide brown eyes. "Y/N! D-don't worry I'll- shut up brat!" I stare at Jellal in confusion. What just happened? I think for a moment then say, "Jellal, if you're really still in there not being controlled by Zeref or whatever, give me sign." Jellal stares at me then he whistles a short tune.  I gasp. That tune I notice it. I taught Jellal it before. I smile a little. "Jellal, I'll get you out of your spell." I mutter.

Ultear's POV

"Damn, this kid's strong. He was strong enough to stay out of my control for a few seconds... He must care about this
Y/N girl a lot."

Erza's POV

I sigh as I sit at the table. "Erza? What's wrong?" Lucy asks. "It's nothing Lucy just thinking." I reply. "Come on Erza you can tell me." "I was just thinking about a friend I left. She was like a little sister to me." I say. Lucy is about to say something until I hear someone speak. "We meet again nee-chan." I look up and gasp. "Sho?!" "Sorry nee-chan. Millianna." I turn and see that Milianna is there too and she tied up Lucy. Then suddenly Sho has trapped me in a card. "Sho! Let me out!" I yell banging on the card. "Sorry nee-chan. You betrayed us." He picks up the card I'm trapped in and puts it in his pocket. I grab my sword and try to attack the card. "Damn it! Sho! Let me out!" I yell. I sigh. Where are they bringing me? Then I think about Y/N. Was she able to escape Jellal? Does she have magic now? So many questions but no answers. I didn't betray Sho and them. Jellal kicked me out and told them a lie. But I feel as if I betrayed Y/N. I left her there to escape myself. Y/N.. If you're still in the Tower of Heaven, I'm keeping my promise. I'll get you out of there.

So there you go guys! A Jellal X Reader! Many of you have requested this so here it is! I had fun writing this and I hope you enjoyed it! Please give me comments for requests and improvements!