Romeo x Reader!

So many people have been requesting more Romeo x Readers! So here we are! (You guys must love Romeo huh?) T/N: T/M- type of magic

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, please wake up!" Romeo shouts.

My eyes stay closed even as I try to open them.

Am I going to die here? Without Romeo even knowing what I feel for him? No, I can't... Come on Y/N wake up!

-Flashback-

"Y/N, do you want to go on a job together?" Romeo asks excitedly.

"Yeah sure! Is it just going to be us? Or is Natsu and the team coming?" I ask.

"Just us! Natsu was going on a mission anyways and besides I didn't really feel like asking if he wanted to come."

"Really? Wow, that's surprising!"

"S-surprising? What's so surprising about that?" Romeo asks.

"Well, you're always like 'Natsu-nii want to come on a mission with Y/N and I?' and stuff." I reply.

"That's not true!" 

"Really? Do you want me to show you a video?"

"N-no! Okay, fine I believe you." Romeo says in a defeating way.

I laugh, "That's what I thought. Anyways, what's the job?"

"Fighting a pack of monsters, I don't think they're that strong. Here's a picture of them."

"T-they're not that strong huh?" I say looking at the picture.

"Are you scared Y/N?" Romeo asks teasingly.

"No way! Let's take this job  then! That'll show you that I'm not scared!" I say defensively.

"Alright then! What are we waiting for? Let's get going!" Romeo says running over to Mirajane with me trailing behind.

"Mirajane, Y/N and I want to take this job!"

"Oh a job by yourselves? Are you guys sure you're up for it?" Mirajane asks.

"Of course we are! Y/N and I are strong enough wizards to do this!"

Mirajane giggles, "Okay Romeo, I believe you. Just be careful out there okay?"

"Got it!" Romeo and I say.

-Time skip to Job-

"Y/N watch out!" Romeo yells.

A monster swings it's fist down at me as I dodge. We were standing in front of the last 2 out of 25 that we had to fight. Romeo and I were badly damaged but I knew some healing magic so I healed Romeo the best I could.

"Y/N, you need to heal yourself don't worry about me!" 

"I'm fine! Just keep fighting!"

The monster swings its fist again and I block it with (T/M). One last hit that's all I need. I charge up an attack ready to blast it full force, until I hear Romeo scream.

"Romeo!" I run over towards him and start healing him.

"Y/N! W-what are you doing? I'm fine!" He says.

"No you're not! You need to be healed."

"Y/N! Watch out!"

Before I have time to turn and block, I'm getting beat by the monster. It's not long until the healing has done its work and Romeo's beating the monsters up. He finishes as he runs towards me, yelling, "Y/N, please wake up!"

-Flashback Over-

"Y/N, come on wake up!" Romeo yells once again.

I feel him place his head on my chest, probably listening for a heartbeat.

"Come on Y/N! I know you're still there! Wake up!"

I force my eyes to open yet they don't and I can feel myself slipping away slowly.

Crap, I have to do something! Come on wake up Y/N!

I will myself to open my eyes and they actually do!

"Y/N! Y-you're okay!" Romeo shouts as he hugs me tightly.

"Y-yeah, I don't how I woke up but I did!" I say.

"I could hear your heart beat slowing down so I got worried, but you were probably so determined to wake up, you actually did!"

"Yeah! But it's my fault for getting hurt, I should have listened to you and healed myself."

"No, it's not your fault! It's my fault. I was worried about you being injured so I wasn't fully focusing on fighting the monster."

"No it's okay. I want to tell you something." I say.

"What is it?"

"I love you Romeo."

'H-huh? W-where'd that come from??" Romeo says, his face growing red.

"I-I just had to tell you. I didn't want to die without you knowing!"

"Well you're not dead, so I guess I can tell you that I love you too..."

"R-really? You do?!" I ask.

"Yeah, I have for a while, and I wanted to tell you for a long time but I wasn't sure how you felt." Romeo says blushing slightly.

I hug him tightly, "I love you Romeo-kun!"

"I love you too Y/N-chan."

So another chapter finished! Getting ready to see the overflowing comments of telling Author-chan not to do Undertale references fills you with determination. (I'm Undertale Trash). I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and continue to request more!

P.S: I'm an evil Author-chan aren't I? I started the chapter off with Reader-chan almost dying!