Erza x Male! Reader!

A Male Reader story! Requested by Demon_HeadPhones Thank you for your request, and hope you enjoy the story! (T/N: T/M- Type of Magic)

Y/N's POV

Would you think people would call you crazy if you told them you had a crush on the great Titania? Heh, I didn't think so, but turns out I was wrong.

Some said I was brave, and of course others said crazy, but I didn't care because I was head-over-heels for Erza.

Speaking of Erza, she invited me on a mission with her today. I'm allowed to go since I'm a S-Class wizard too but currently I'm just too pumped for this mission to care about anything else.

I walk into the guild smiling like an absolute idiot, since I'm so happy of course.

"Oi Erza! Are you ready for this mission?" I ask as I walk up to her.

Erza smiles at me as she says, "Yeah, I'm glad to see you're pumped up for this job Y/N."

"Of course I am! Who wouldn't want to go on a job with you?"

Erza's face shows a light blush as she says, "Thank you, Y/N. We should get going."

"Right. We should do that."

-Time Skip-

"Re-equip! Flame-Empress Armor!" 

Erza's armor changes as she dodges an attack. We were fighting some flame demon so it made sense of why she chose that armor.

" T/M Attack!" I yell blasting my attack at the monster. 

My attack brought the monster's attention towards me as I blast it again.

"Y/N! Watch out, there's more behind you!" Erza yells.

I turn around as I see more flame demons coming over the horizon.

"No way! There's like 50 of them!" I shout.

"We can do it together Y/N! We're Fairy Tail wizards aren't we?" Erza asks with a smile.

"Heck yeah! And we never quit without putting up a fight! Let's go!" 

-Time Skip-

"Ha-ha we beat them." I say.

"We did. It was pretty tough, but we did it." Erza replies.

"Pretty tough? For us? We beat them in like 5 minutes! And there were like 50 of them!"

"Don't get cocky, Y/N. Who knows, Natsu could've probably done this in 1 minute."

"Maybe. Next time we should take Natsu with us and see how he would do." I say.

"Yeah, anyways let's go collect the job reward." Erza says.

We collect the reward and start heading back to the guild.

Erza pulls her giant cart of suitcases as I walk beside her.

"Hey Erza, can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I, um-"

"You like me." Erza says cutting me off.

"H-how'd you know?"

"Mirajane. But don't worry I feel the same way."

Mirajane, that sneaky little matchmaker, but how'd she find out?

"Hehe, glad to know you feel the same way. So will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Heh, only if you beat me in duel." Erza says smirking.

"Deal."

So I finished it! It was a bit hard for me because I'm not a dude, so this may have been cringey to you guys (it was cringe-worthy while I was writing it) but I hoped you enjoyed it. Request more in the comments!