Laxus x Reader

A/N: This takes place during the Battle of FairyTail

Y/N's POV

"Laxus stop!!" I yelled, the church echoing my voice. Gajeel and Natsu were getting back up after being knocked down by Laxus' attacks. Laxus glanced at me and laughed. "Stop? Are you kidding me Y/N? The old man doesn't know that soon this guild will crumble under his rule. With me as master our guild will be the strongest!" "Y/N stand back! We got him." Natsu said. "No not yet. Let me talk to him." I said. Natsu and Gajeel looked at me like I was insane. I walked slowly towards Laxus. "Laxus please stop. You'll be expelled." I said. Laxus turned lighting surrounding him. "Lighting Dragon Roar!" He shouted. I dodged it. I didn't want to fight Laxus. Sure he was a jerk but he didn't have to go this far to become master. "Laxus! I don't want to fight you. There's no point in this. Just let Marakov be Master." I said. Laxus ran at me his fists had lighting on them. I dodged again. "You don't understand Y/N. Our guild is weak right now! If I become Master of FairyTail, our guild would be stronger!" He yelled. "Ok times up Y/N!" Natsu yelled. Like a blur, Natsu and Gajeel started to fight Laxus again. Suddenly Levy came bursting in. I ran over to her. "Levy! What's wrong?" I asked. "Fairy Law!" I heard Laxus yell. "Master. He's sick." Levy explained. "Master? Laxus!" I yelled. He turned to look at me. "Your grandfather...is sick!" Laxus laughed. "That's a better chance for me to become Master then!" A bright light surrounded him and exploded. I coughed and sat up. How was I not dead? I helped Levy up and saw that Natsu and Gajeel were standing up. Laxus was still in the middle of the church standing with a surprised look on his face.
"W-what? How did that not work?!" "It's because you still care about FairyTail and your friends." I said walking towards him. Laxus stepped back. "No. No, I don't!" I hugged Laxus tightly. "You do. I can tell." I said.

-Time Skip to Fantsia-

Laxus was expelled from FairyTail by Master Markarov. Laxus' Thunder God Tribe begged Laxus to let them come with but he denied. "Y/N." I was about to get on the float when Laxus grabbed my arm. "W-what is it Laxus?" I asked. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. Laxus pulled back smiling. "Thanks for everything." "For what?" I asked. "Well you were you were right when you said I still cared about FairyTail. I actually cared about you the whole time." He said. I blushed. "Oh. Thanks. I'll miss you Laxus." "I'll miss you too Y/N." He said. We both exchanged smiles. "We'll meet again someday." I said before getting on the float. Little did I know Laxus would return to not to the guild but on Tenrou Island. FairyTail's scared island where the S-Class Trials would take place and where the founding master of FairyTail, Mavis Vermillion laid.