Romeo x Shy! Reader!

Requested by: Racingminicups Thank you for your request ! (This is after the S-Class trials)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!" a muffled voice shouts.

"Y/N-chan!"

"Wah!" I jump out of my seat falling to the ground.

"Ah! Are you okay Y/N-chan?"

I look up to see Wendy staring at me worriedly.

"Ah, Wendy-chan. I'm fine. Thank you for asking. Did I space out again?"

"Hehe, you did. Were you looking at Romeo again?"

"Huh?? N-no, I wasn't..." I say blushing.

"Haha, it's okay Y/N. I know you were. Why don't you just tell Romeo how you feel?" Wendy asks.

"I-I can't. I'm way too shy and besides I doubt he feels the same way."

"Come on Y/N! Here, take this job request and ask if he wants to go on it with you." Wendy says handing me a job request.

"E-eh? B-but-"

"No buts, just go ask him Y/N."

I hesitantly get up and walk over to Romeo who is talking to Natsu and Lucy.

"H-hey Romeo. Do you want to go on this job with me?" I ask.

"H-huh? Oh sure Y/N, what's the job?" Romeo asks turning around with a smile.

"Ah, um it's...?" I look at the job request before realizing what Wendy gave me.

It was a note for Romeo that asked him to go out with me. Oh, Wendy's sneaky.

"A-ah...um on second thought. This isn't a good job. I'll get another one." I say walking away.

Romeo grabs my wrist, "It can't be that bad of a job, lemme see."

"No, you'll hate it." I say struggling out his grip, trying to keep the note away from him.

"Come on Y/N, just let me see. Even if it's a bad job, I'll still go with you."

As Romeo says those words, I freeze up allowing Romeo to grab the note from me.

"Now let's see here...?" Romeo says reading the note.

An awkward silence surrounds us and soon Romeo says, "...Y/N... you like me?"

"U-uh, I, um..." I can't find the words to say and I end up running out of the guild.

"Ah wait Y/N!"

I run as fast I can to my dorm in Fairy Hills. A long run, but worth it.

Keep running Y/N, you're almost there!

I've almost reached Fairy Hills until I'm pulled back by a pair of arms.

"Kya! Let me go!" I yell.

"Never! Not until you talk to me Y/N!" Romeo says.

"No! I don't wanna!"

Romeo pins me to the ground, "Talk to me, Y/N."

I stare up at him and sigh, "Fine..."

Romeo releases me and sits up.

I sit up as well and say, "W-well, I do like you Romeo, I like you a lot."

"Heh, why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was afraid. Afraid of getting rejected, and I was too shy and nervous to tell you anyways."

Romeo chuckles a bit, "That's so like you Y/N. But, I like you too."

"W-wha, you do?"

"Yeah, I mean you're nice and sweet who wouldn't fall head over heads for you?"

"T-thank you Romeo-kun." I say blushing.

"So will you go out with me?"

"Of course!" I say hugging Romeo.

"Now, what about we go on a job for real?"

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

Romeo and I walk to the guild hand in hand, just bursting with excitement for our first job together.

So another request done! Sorry this one took so long, so to make up for it I'll try getting more requests out there! Thanks for being patient for a new chapter!