Natsu x Bullied!Reader

Y/N's POV

I walked into the guild like always everyday. And yet almost instantly I get hit with something. A glass bottle this time. "Why'd you even enter the guild weakling?" Gray said. I carefully take out the glass shards in my arm wincing at the pain. "I-I belong to th-this guild like e-everyone else right?" I asked watching my words. I know I say nothing stupid but it seems like it. "Get out of here! Nobody wants you around! Love Rival." Juvia yelled. I actually couldn't blame Juvia. She just follows Gray's example to make him like her. I flinched as a chair was thrown barely hitting me. I walked to my usual spot to sit which was a corner booth. "Hey Y/N." I looked up and saw a fluff pink hair. It was my friend Natsu. "Hey Natsu." I said smiling lightly. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Erza, Levy, Wendy, and Charle were my only friends at FairyTail. Everyone else seemed to hate me. "How are you?" He asked sitting down. "Fine." I said. "That's good." He said smiling. "Oi Natsu! What are you doing with Y/N the weakling?" Gray yelled. Natsu got up and looked at me and smiled lightly before he walked off. I sighed as Natsu walked away. I was in love with him. Ever since he found me in a forest and told me to join the guild I've been in love with Natsu. Erza came over to me. "Hey Y/N." She said smiling. "Oh, hi Erza." I said. "Um, I see that the guild's been very mean to you. Do you need me to step in?" She asked. "No, I'm fine Erza. I think I can handle it for now." I said. "Ok. If you're sure. I just want to make you feel welcome whenever you enter the guild." Erza said. "Mmm, thanks Erza." I said. "Ice Make Lance!" Erza and I turned around and saw that Gray made ice lances that were coming straight at us. Erza quickly took her sword out and deflected the ice lances. "Gray!! What the heck!?" Erza yelled. "Why are you with Y/N?" Gray shouted back. I was scared out of my mind, my face showing pure terror. Erza glanced at me and gave me a small smile. "Oi Gray!" Gray turned around and Natsu was standing there. "Natsu what do you want?" "Look stop bullying Y/N. We're all namaka here." He said. "Are you kidding me?! Natsu what's wrong with you? Our guild isn't for weaklings." Gray said glaring at Natsu. "We accept everyone into FairyTail. No mater if they're weak or strong. That's what our founding master would've wanted." Master Makarov said walking towards me. "Now Y/N, my child, do you have anything to say to those who bullied you?" My eyes grew wide. "I-I want to leave the guild." Erza and Natsu looked at me wide eyed. "Are you sure Y/N?" Master asked. "... Can I think first?" I asked. Master nodded and I ran out of the guild. "Y/N!" Natsu was running after me. Natsu caught up and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed. "Y/N. Why do you let them push you around?" He asked. "They're right. I'm weak. My magic is useless." I said. Natsu turned me to face him. "Y/N you're not weak. I've seen your magic. It's strong. You're just afraid." He said. My face was really red and I hoped Natsu didn't notice. "Look. I'll protect you from them. Me, Erza, Lucy, Levy and Wendy. We'll be there for you always. Especially me." Natsu said. My face got even redder. Natsu laughed. "W-what is it Natsu?" I asked. "You're cute when you blush." He said. I blushed even more. "Th-" I was cut off by Natsu with his lips pressed to mine. He pulled away. "Now what about we head back to the guild and see what Gray has to say when he hears we're dating?" Natsu asked. "Eh?! W-what? When did we even start dating?!" I asked surprised. Natsu just laughed and pulled me along the guild. From that point, Natsu was always by my side and made sure I was never bullied again.

(A/N: So that was my first  x Bullied!Reader. I hope you guys enjoyed it! I might do more of these Bullied!Reader ones. But next update will be Laxus x Reader.)