Zeref x Reader Pt.2!

So a Part 2 was requested so here we are! Enjoy!

-S Class Trials-

Y/N's POV

I cut through the forest running as fast as I can.

I have to find Zeref, before something bad happens.

"D-damn it...where is he?" I ask myself panting as I run.

A few days ago, when Fairy Tail came over for their yearly S-Class Trials, Zeref had changed completely when I told him who was in the S-Class Trials. 

I should have considered how Zeref would act before telling him who was in the trials, and one of them was his brother, Natsu. At this point, I can't confirm if Natsu is really Zeref's brother but right now I have to find Zeref as quickly as possible.

Suddenly I hear a loud 'thud' nearby and I quickly run over, seeing Natsu protecting Elfman and Evergreen from Zeref.

"Zeref!" I call out to him, trying to get him out of his trance.

Zeref turns and looks at me with a small smile but turns back around and starts walking towards Natsu and the the others.

"H-hey! Stop it Zeref!" I yell running up to him trying to pull him back.

"Y/N?! Get out of here!" Natsu yells.

"No way! You guys should get out of here! It's you he's after anyways, Natsu!"

"Me? If it's me he's after, let him have me!"

"Natsu, you don't understand...just get out of here!"

Natsu ignores me and starts running towards Zeref and I, until he notices his scarf.

"...Igneel...I won't kill you yet, Zeref."

Natsu leaves, taking Elfman and Evergreen along.

"Zeref...what's wrong with you? Snap out of it!"

"He...doesn't want to kill me yet..." Zeref mumbles.

"H-hey cut it out! This isn't you!"

"This is me Y/N. The real me."

"There's no way in hell this is actually you! Come on Zeref, snap out of it!"

"It was an act Y/N." Zeref says.

"A-an act? W-what are you talking about?"

"I acted everything out. I earned your trust, making you confide in me. I know everything now, all thanks to you. Sorry Y/N, but you can't get involved in this."

"An act? Y-you can't just say all of those memories were acts! This isn't the real you Zeref and I know that!"

"I've told you already. This is the real me, so if you don't want to get hurt I suggest you get out of my way."

"I guess it's come to this then..." I mumble under my breath, "Fairies' Protection, unleash this magic that bounds me as a ghost. Return me to my human form."

"So, you are an actual human not just a ghost..."

I nod slightly, "Yeah I am. If you want to get to Natsu you'll have to go through me first."

Zeref's eyes widen, "B-but you'll die if I touch you..."

"That's the chance I'm taking. If you're planning something dangerous that could harm the guild, I will stop you. Boyfriend or not."

"...Fine. Just remember this was your choice Y/N."

Zeref charges at me and I simply stand there, waiting to take the hit. I knew that if Zeref killed me, he wouldn't go through with his plan. No matter how important Natsu is to him, my death will leave Zeref heartbroken. I love Zeref way too much to see him try and destroy the world, and possibly destroy himself.