Freed x Shy!Reader

Requested by Brooke_Love578       Thank you for your request!!

Y/N's POV

I sigh as I watch the Thunder God Tribe go out for another mission. "Y/N why so down?" Mirajane asks. "Nothing." I say. "Y/N...." Mirajane says, her voice a bit deeper than usual. I look up and see Mirajane in her Satan Soul form. "Ok ok I'll tell you!" Mirajane smiles and turns back to normal. Mirajane could always scare everybody when she was in Satan Soul form. "It's Freed." I say sighing once more. "Freed? Oh, I see! You have a crush on-" Mirajane starts to say before I cover her mouth. "Shhhh! Keep your voice down!" I say. Mirajane nods before I remove my hand. "You like Freed!" She whispers. I nod. "Yes. I do but I don't know how to tell him. I'm way too shy to even say hi." Mirajane smiles. "Don't worry that's why Matchmaker Mira is here!" I laugh a bit then remember how Mira went crazy with matchmaking. "Um just one thing, please don't go crazy when you do this. All I need is a way to confess then I'm done ok?" I say to Mirajane. She nods and grabs my hand. "Let's get started!"

I sigh as I look at what Mirajane chose for me to wear. "Mira... It's a talk not a date." I say. "But it looks perfect on you!" Mira had picked out a F/C dress along with black heels. "Etto, can the shoes be flats? I'm not good with heels." I say. Mirajane gives me the death stare in her Satan Soul form. I cringe in fear. "Ok ok I'll wear heels!" Mirajane changes back smiling. "Great! Also here!" Mirajane hands me earrings in the shape of swords. "Sword earrings?" "Yeah! Freed's  weapon is a sword right?" "Fine." I say putting on the earrings.

-Time Skip-

I straighten out my dress and walk slowly. "Walk faster!" Mirajane whispers hiding in a bush. "I can't! If I do I'll fall!" Earlier that day, Mirajane wrote a note to Freed telling him to meet me under the Sakura tree. So now we're here, with me walking like a turtle and Mirajane being a creeper in a bush. I slowly start to pick up the pace then suddenly the heels break on my shoes. "Kyaaa!" I scream as I fall. "Are you ok Y/N?" Freed. He caught me. I blush like an idiot.
"Y-yeah! I-I'm fine!" I say. I turn my head and glare at Mirajane. She sits there laughing. Freed starts to turn to see what I'm looking at but I quickly say, "Uh thanks for catching me there." Freed turns back to me and smiles. "Your welcome." Then I notice his hand on my waist and I continue to blush. "U-uh anyways lets go to the Sakura tree!" Freed nods and we head over there and sit on a bench.  I look for Mira and she's nowhere to be found. "So what's so important to talk to me about?" Freed asks. I gulp and speak quietly. "Uh I l-like you." "Y-you like me?" He asks. I nod and am surprised he could actually hear me. Freed smiles and lifts my head. "I like you too." Freed kisses me gently and in the background you can hear Mira screaming, "OTP! Matchmaker Mirajane got another successful OTP!!"

I finally got another request done! I hope you enjoyed it and please request more! (I'm holding off on Sting X Reader and Rouge X Reader requests for now. I haven't gotten to Grand Magic Games yet so I haven't seen or know these characters' personalities yet. Sorry!)