Gajeel x Reader Pt.2

Y/N's POV

Today's the day. Gajeel has no idea what he's getting himself into. I'm a Water Dragon-Slayer and as we know water makes metal rust. That's probably why we don't get along but my plan is to take on the monster myself. I mean come on its a fire monster and its 3,000,000 for pay! Heheh this plan is perfect!

Gajeel's POV

I sat around the guild waiting for Y/N. As usual Team Natsu was being the loudest people in whole entire guild. I stopped chewing on a metal screw and yelled, "Oi Natsu keep it down you punk!" "Hey I'm not a punk, but if you wanna fight lets do it you scrappy singer." Oh ok that drew the line. I'm not a scrappy singer! "Oh ok let's go then. Iron Dragon's Roar!" Natsu was near the door so as I shot it he jumped and the guild door opened. Crap. "Gajeel!!" Y/N screamed. Apparently she blocked herself just in time before the attack hit her. But why is she yelling at me? She stomped up to me. "Really? Attacking me right before we go on a job?" "Hey Natsu dogged the attack, you seemingly opened the door and got hit." I said chewing on a metal screw. "Yeah yeah whatever lets get going." Y/N said.

(Sorry it's so short! Next chapter will be longer!)