Leo/Loke x Reader!

Requested by: holiday-maple ! It's a Juvia type reader, so this will be interesting! This is before Lucy finds out he's a celestial spirit.

Y/N's POV

"Loke-sama!" I run towards Loke along with Juvia and Gray behind me.

"Oh hey Y/N." Loke says with a smile.

"Juvia-Chan planned a double date for us! It'll be great!"

"I got dragged into this..." Gray mumbles.

"Y-you don't want to be here Gray-sama?" Juvia asks sadly with tears in her eyes.

"N-no! Of course I want to be here...don't cry please."

"Juvia is happy Gray-sama wants to be here!" Juvia says hugging Gray.

"So what do you say Loke-sama?" I ask.

"Sure, it'll be fun. What time?" Loke asks.

"6:00. Right Juvia-chan?"

"That's right Y/N-chan!" Juvia repiles.

"Alright 6:00 it is! See you later Loke-sama!" I say running off with Juvia and Gray being dragged by Juvia. 

"Alright, I'll see you guys later! Bye Juvia-chan, Gray!" I say running off.

"See you later Y/N-chan! Let's go get ready Gray-sama!" Juvia says pulling Gray.

"Let's?? As in you and I??"

"Of course! I wouldn't want any love rivals to come and steal you away!"

-Time Skip-

Loke's POV

I arrive at Y/N's house a few minutes before 6:00. Y/N is one of the girls who I really bonded with when she first arrived at the guild. She seemed so shy and timid when she first came to the guild, but now she's full of energy. Probably from hanging out with Juvia, those two are pretty much best friends.

I knock on Y/N's door, just as the clock strikes 6.

"Coming!" I hear Y/N's voice call from inside.

The door opens and Y/N stands there in a F/C dress with 2nd F/C shoes on.

"Oh Loke-sama! Have you been waiting long?" Y/N asks, stepping out of her house, closing the door behind her and locking it.

"No, I've only been here for a few minutes." I reply.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you wait Loke-sama."

"Ah, it's fine Y/N. You look beautiful by the way."

"A-ah. Thank you Loke..." Y/N says blushing.

"Eh? No 'Loke-sama' this time?" I ask.

"E-eh? Ah, hehe I guess not."

"Should we get going to meet Juvia and Gray?" I ask.

Y/N nods, and I hold my hand out for her. Y/N smiles at me and grasps my hand as we walk side by side.

"You never told me where we were going, Y/N." I say.

"Oh, we're going to Starlight Gardens..."

"Starlight Gardens huh? I've wanted to go there for a while now. I hear the flowers light up at night!"

"A-ah really? I wasn't sure if you wanted to go so that's why I didn't tell you before."

"Nonsense. I'm glad you asked me to go Y/N."