Natsu x OC! Reader!

Another OC story! Requested by INKYTHEKAWAIIWOLF !
Thank you for your request!

Aurora's POV

"Argh, where is that baka, Natsu?" I ask Inka and Autumn.

They just shrug and continue talking with their exceeds, Ginger and Elie, flying around them.

Natsu was supposed to meet us today for a mission he invited us to but I'm guessing he overslept like the baka he is.

"Oi Aurora!" Natsu comes running up to us with that goofy grin of his along with Happy flying next to him.

"Roar of the Ice Dragon!" I blast him with my attack as he dodges it, almost getting hit.

"What the heck was that for?!"

"For being late, you baka! I said be here at 9:00 and you're 10 minutes late!"

"Sorry I overslept and Happy was supposed to wake me up!"

"Whatever, let's just get this job over with. Inka, Autumn, let's go."

My exceeds Snow and Rhianna walk next to me.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too tsun-tsun towards Natsu?" Snow asks.

"I already told you this Snow, I'm not being tsun-tsun. Heck I'm not even a tsundere!"

"Yes you are." Snow, Rhianna, Inka, Autumn, Ginger, Elie, Natsu and Happy all say.

"Shut up!"

They all become quiet as I sigh and say, "That's more like it."

-Time Skip-

"Oi Y/N, are we there yet?" Natsu asks.

"For the millionth time, no! Geez, you're such a baka." I reply.

"But walking is so tiring!"

"Look Natsu, you know what happens if we all get on the train."

Like always, Natsu almost throw up thinking about getting on any type of vehicle.

"It amazes me how if he even thinks of it he gets sick." Autumn says.

Inka nods in agreement and they continue talking as we finally arrive at the city.

Scratch that. A humongous city. It had walls lining the outside of it. Sort of like a castle.

An old man on top of the wall looked down at us and yelled, "Who are you people? Are you the wizards that took our job request?"

"Yes we are! The wizards from Fairy Tail!" I yell back. 

"Is that so? Show us the guild marks!" 

I lift up my hand to show my orange guild mark, while Autumn turns around showing her black guild mark in between her shoulder blades, and Inka draws the guild mark on her heart which is where it is actually located. Natsu turns his shoulder to the side to show his red guild mark.

"Hmmm, that's the real deal! Your job is to defeat....uh. Huh I forgot the request. Do you have the request with you?" the old man asks.

Inka holds the request up as Elie flies up and hands the request to the man.

"Ah thank you very much flying cat."

"I'm a Kitsune!" Elie says flying back to Inka.

"Ah yes you need to defeat 100,000,000,000,000 monsters."

Natsu's mouth drops open, "Is that even a number?"

"Indeed it is young man. It's 100 something billion. Or trillion. Actually whatever you want to call it is fine."

"Can we even fight that many?" Autumn asks.

"Heck yeah! Of course we can! We're dragon slayers!" Inka shouts.

"Be quiet both of you. Of course we can do it. We're Fairy Tail wizards." I say.

"Did I mention that I picked a job for S-class wizards?" Natsu speaks up.

"What?! Again? You baka! There's no way I'm getting punishment again for taking an S-class mission!" I shout.

Soon Natsu and I are fighting and Autumn and Inka are yelling at us to stop fighting.

As usual we destroy the city which surprised me since we weren't even inside the city. Only the wall stood in front of us.

"You destroyed the city! Congrats!" The old man says. 

"What?" I ask. Natsu and I stop fighting and everyone looks at the old man.

"Did I not mention that the citizens of the city were actually monsters in disguise?" The old man asks.

"No... wait doesn't that mean you're a monster too?!" Autumn asks.

"Oh no, I am not a monster . I came to this city a long time ago seeking refuge. Then when I found that monsters occupied this city I built this wall and have lived on top of it ever since."

"Don't you ever get hungry?" Natsu asks.

"Yes but I have an unlimited supply of food. My magic is to spawn whatever my needs are. So if I need a wall, POOF! A wall appears."

"Can I have some?" 

"Of course and here's your reward!"

The old man rains food and money down on us. Natsu's eating the food up along with Happy while Inka, Autumn, and I gather money. Soon we head back to Fairy Tail.

-Time Skip-

"Oi Aurora!" Natsu yells.

"Quiet down baka! We just got done with a job and I'm tired!" I yell back.

Natsu comes over and sits next me, "I wasn't trying to be a baka."

I look at him, "Then what is it?"

Suddenly Natsu kisses me lightly on the lips and pulls away.

"B-baka! What the heck?" I'm about to full on Ice Dragon blast him until he laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure you're the baka here Aurora. Can't even tell that I love you." Natsu laughs.

"W-what you love me?"

"Yeah, what, you thought I was just being annoying wanting to go jobs with you and stuff?"

"Sort of... w-well I like...no love you too."

Natsu smiles, "That's what I wanted to hear."

I kiss him this time and pull away, getting up from my seat and run out of the guild shouting, "Catch me if you can!"

"Challenge accepted." 

So another chapter finished! I had fun writing this and sorry that its so long. Too many ideas flowing out of my brain. I hope you enjoyed this and continue to request more!