Gray x Reader Part 1

(F/C -favorite color 2F/C-2nd favorite color)
Y/N's POV

"Y/N!" I heard Lucy call. I popped my head out the door so I could see her. "What is it?" "Jason, the news reporter from The Weekly Sorcerer, is here to interview us." She said. I nodded and came downstairs wearing a F/C t-shirt and 2F/C shorts. Lucy was dressed in her normal outfit. We walked from our house to the guild. Of course the guild was as rowdy as ever but apparently Jason didn't mind. He thought everything was and I quote "COOL!"  As soon as we walked in Jason popped up right in front of us saying, "COOL! It's Lucy with Y/N!" I sheepishly smiled and Lucy just smiled like she always does. "Say Y/N what's your relationship with Gray?" Jason asked. "Oh um we're just teammates..." I replied knowing my face was burning red. Yes, I have a crush on Gray but he doesn't know that I have a crush on him and I'd like to keep it that way. Jason raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "COOL! That picture going in the magazine and I'm gonna ask the readers for a vote!" Jason said showing me the picture he took. Jason then turned to Lucy to ask her some questions. I walked away and went to sit at the bar. "Mirajane? Can I have a glass of water please?" "Sure Y/N!" Mirajane shortly came back with a glass of water. "Thanks." I said. Soon Lucy came and sat down next to me. "Hey! How'd the interview go?" I asked. "Good. He just asked me how I liked the guild and yelled 'COOL!' at everything I said." Lucy replied. We both laughed. Then sooner or later a fight broke out between Natsu and Gray. "You wanna go Icebrain?" "Bring it on Flamehead!" Lucy and I watched as they fought until of course Erza came around and bonked their heads together. "Don't disturb me from eating my cake!" Erza yelled then returned to eating. Erza was scary but she was trustworthy. I span around and around on the barstool while Lucy watched me. "Hey Y/N." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I stoped spinning and looked at the person behind me. "Oh hi Gray!" I said obviously still dizzy. "Can I sit here?" He asked. "Sure. But um put some clothes on first." I said. Gray looked down. "Ack! Sorry!" Gray went to find his clothes then sat down. "So uh how was the interview?" He asked. "It was good." I said. Gray said nothing back so there was awkward silence. Sooner or later it got late and Lucy and I left to go home. As we walked Lucy said, "Y/N? Are you ok?" she asked. "Yeah. But I mean is Jason serious a vote just to see if I like Gray or not?" I said. "Well I mean you do like him. And it's up to the fans." Lucy replied. I sighed. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.