Yandere!Romeo x Tsundere! Reader! Pt.1

Requested by Cherry_Zoldyck ! Thank you for your request!

Romeo's POV

Oh Y/N, won't you be my Juliet? I'd take care of you and love you forever. Your heart won't be hurt anymore. I'll see it through that whoever hurts you won't see another day.

I watch Y/N from a bush. She's confessing to her crush right now. Huh, she got rejected...

Time to kill.

Y/N runs off crying and I wait until she is completely gone. I sneak up behind that jerk who hurt my beloved Y/N.

"Peek-a-boo."

The boy turns as I stab him. (A/N: sorry no magic this time guys) Such a pain killing people. At least he didn't accept her confession, or else my dear Y/N-Chan would suffer more pain than she has to.

The body thumps to ground with blood pooling out.

"Tsk, what a pain. I need to clean up the blood and throw away the evidence."

The blood continues spilling so I light my hand up with my magic to cauterize the wound. Shouldn't be as messy now.

I grab the body and dump it into a conveniently placed incenirator. I change my clothes into a clean pair and dump the bloody clothes and the knife into the incenirator. I turn the machine on and the smell of death fills the air. What a wonderful smell. (A/N: I cringed while writing this part)

I start walking to Y/N's dorm in Fairy Hills. Erza doesn't mind if I enter the girls' dorm, she knows Y/N and I are best friends anyways.

I knock on the door and Y/N opens it, wiping the tears off her face.

"W-what's wrong Y/N-chan?" I ask innocently.

"Stupid, baka Jiro-kun rejected my confession." Y/N says.

"How dare he! You know I would accept your confession..." I say.

"Thanks Romeo, you're the best friend I could ask for."

Tch, friend-zoned again. Y/N-chan, when will you notice my feelings for you? I wouldn't want to force you to love me now. But if I have to, then I will.

"Heh, I'm glad you feel that way Y/N-chan... is there anything I can do for you to help you feel better?"

"Maybe... could you stay over tonight? I want to talk things out with Jiro and I'll need your help, b-but don't get any weird ideas baka." Y/N says.

"Of course Y/N-chan!" I say.

Y/N invites me in as I sit on the couch. Y/N sits down next to me.

"So what about... Jiro?" I ask forcing my myself to say his name.

"I want to ask him why he rejected me. I mean he was giving signs that he liked me, but what if he was just playing with my feelings?" Y/N says.

"I think he was. Grrr, how dare he play with your feeling like that..."

"R-Romeo, you're scaring me a little."

"Ah, sorry Y/N-chan. I didn't mean to scare you. Look Jiro's just a jerk and he can't see how beautiful and smart you are. So don't worry about him."

"Ah, thank you Romeo."

"Anything for you Y/N-chan. I also have something to tell you." I say.

"What is it Romeo?"

"I-I um, like you... no scratch that. Love you. I love you Y/N-chan. I always had and always will."

"H-huh? Y-you love me? L-look Romeo, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way."

"Y-you don't? Heh, I should've known." I pull a tranquilizer out of my pocket and inject it into her. Y/N faints into my arms and I pick her up and carry to my house.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's POV

I wake up to unfamiliar surroundings. The last thing I remember was Romeo confessing to me and then I fainted...

I take a closer look into my surroundings, it's cold and dark and there's a single light hanging from the ceiling. I'm tied to a chair too. A basement? Definitely a basement.

"Glad to see you're awake Y/N-chan."

I look around until I see a figure step out of the shadows.

"R-Romeo! W-what did you do? L-let me go baka!"

"Oh Y/N, my dear tsundere, I can't let you go. I love you too much and I don't want you to go through another heartbreak..."

"Love me?! This isn't love! This is insane! You can't force me to stay here and love you!"

"Oh, but I can. You can use your magic to try and escape if you like." Romeo says smiling.

I try to fire up some magic but nothing happens. It's as if there's no magic in my body...

"Y-you jerk! What did you do with my magic?!" I yell.

"Oh, Y/N-chan, I simply just took it away. I knew you would try to escape. Also do you know how much it hurts when you call me a jerk? I thought we were best friends..."

"Not any more! You kidnapped me so you could force me to love you!"

"Well, if you din't want to stay with me, I won't leave you choice but to."

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and look down. Romeo stabs me.

"R-Romeo, w-why?"

"You don't want to stay with me so I have no choice but to kill you. I love you so much but this is for your own good. See you later."

Later? What does he mean by later?

My own question is answered as he stabs me once more then kills himself.

So that's what he meant...I can't help but wonder what Romeo might have done to others. All the other crushes I had disappeared after they rejected me. Maybe Romeo killed them to make me happy...maybe he did the same to Jiro. Love can make you do crazy things.

-BAD END-

So I've decided to make a Good End that way Reader-chan and Romeo can have a happy ending. Think of it as an extra to this request! I honestly enjoyed writing this and I wouldn't mind if you requested more Yandere! x Reader. So request in the comments for more one-shots!