Gray x Shy! Ice Dragon Slayer Reader!

Requested by CodilynLunn! Thank you for your request!! (T/N- F/T- favorite tea)

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the fresh wintry air inside my house. Winter, my favorite season of all. Ironic, huh? I'm an Ice Dragon Slayer, a first generation jut like any other dragon slayer in the guild. My thoughts are interrupted as I hear a knock on the door.

"Oi, Y/N! Have you looked outside?" a voice calls from my door. Gray.

"O-oh um not yet why?" I ask.

"Just look out your window!"

I walk over to my to my window and look outside. Snow! I quickly put on a long sleeve shirt and some pants and put on my boots. I open the door, about to run outside until I see Gray is standing there without a shirt or pants. I slam the door in his face and yell, "Put some clothes on Gray!"

"Crap! Why does that always happen?" I hear Gray mumble on the other side of the door.

My face is red from the sight I just saw. I have a crush on Gray but I'm just too shy to confess and he's always stripping which makes me a tad bit uncomfortable.

"S-sorry about that Y/N! You can come out now!" Gray says.

I open the door slightly and peek outside. Gray's standing there, tapping his foot. Shouldn't make him wait any longer. I open the door fully and shyly smile.

"H-hey Gray."

"Ah, hey Y/N...um sorry about earlier." Gray says, scratching the back of his head.

"No, its fine... um what'd you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Hmm? Oh, do you want to go outside and play in the snow?" Gray asks.

My eyes light up with excitement, "Y-yeah! I'll race you outside!"

I take off running, Gray's trying to catch up behind me. I leap out the door and into the white snow.

"Wow.... you're (wheeze) really fast." Gray says as he finally catches up.

I laugh, "Thanks, do you want to build a snowman?" (A/N: I just had to, please don't kill author-chan)

"Yeah sure why not." Gray says.

We roll up the snow into the bottom part of the snowman then do the same for the body and the head. We then put each body part in place and add arms, eyes, and a mouth.

"Perfect!" I say. Gray nods in agreement. We stand there looking at the perfection of our snowman until we hear a voice yell, "Natsu!! Stop you're gonna make the snow melt!!"

Gray and I turn around and see Lucy chasing Natsu. Natsu's burning up the snow...

"Natsu!" Lucy yells.

"Need some help with that flame brain?"Gray asks.

"Yeah, I don't want all this snow to go away, it's really pretty." Lucy says.

"It is... We'll help you Lucy-san." I say.

"Ah really? That'd be helpful! Ha, sometimes I feel as if Natsu's a child..." Lucy says.

"Natsu!!" I yell as loud as I can.

Natsu hears me and looks over towards us, "Oi, Y/N! What's up?" 

"Can you stop melting the snow please? Everyone's trying to enjoy it!"

"But it's freezing!" Natsu whines.

Lucy, Gray, and I all sweatdrop.

"Um, but you're a fire dragon slayer... isn't your body supposed to always be warm?"

Natsu stares at us blankly.

"You just realized that?!" Lucy asks.

Natsu shrugs, then notices Gray. "Ah Ice Princess! Let's fight!"

"No thanks Natsu, I want to enjoy the snow with Y/N." Gray says blushing a little.

I blush and Lucy smiles at us, "You know, you guys are really cute together!"

"T-thanks Lucy." I say. I turn to Gray, "Thank you for inviting me out here Gray. I really enjoy spending time with you."

"N-no problem, I enjoy it too." Gray says.

"Well then we'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Lucy says dragging Natsu away.

We're left in silence as Lucy leaves with Natsu.

"Hehe, it's always so quiet without those two huh?" Gray says.

"Yeah, do you want to head back inside? I can make some tea." I offer.

"Sure."

Gray and I walk back inside to my apartment. I unlock the door and head inside. Gray and I remove our shoes and hang our coats. I head to the kitchen while Gray just sits at the table.

"Do you care what kind of tea?" I ask.

Gray and shakes his head so I just go with F/T.

"You know, I've always noticed that you've been really shy around me...but how come not now?" Gray asks.

"Um, I guess I just feel closer to you. I've only been shy because I've liked you for a while, but I guess I'm just not shy anymore." I answer.

I set the tea down on the table and sit across from him.

"So you like me?" Gray asks.

"Yeah, always have." I say sipping my tea. I set my cup down and stare at Gray. "G-Gray, y-your clothes..."

Gray looks down and his eyes widen, "Why does this always happen?!"

I blush a lot while Gray tries to find his clothes. Once he does he takes a seat next to me.

"Y/N."

"Hmm?" I look at Gray.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart beats loudly as I blush more, "Y-yes!" 

Gray and I hug and we stay like that cuddling in each other's warmth.

Another chapter finished! I know it's very long and I haven't updated in about a month. So I give you this long chapter as an apology for not updating! I'm sorry for the long wait, but I'm working on requests, a lot of them, so if I forget yours or you just want to remind me feel free to comment and be like, "Hey just to remind you" or something like that. Thank you so much for all of your support. Next chapter will probably be a Rouge x Reader! (I know many of you have been waiting soooo long so I think it's about time I do one.)