Yandere!Romeo x Tsundere!Reader! Pt.2

The Good End for Yandere! Romeo x Tsundere!Reader!

Y/N's POV

"I love you Y/N-chan. Always had and always will." Romeo says.

"R-romeo... I love you too!" I say hugging him.

"I'm glad you feel the same way."

-Few Months Later-

"Where could he have gone?" I mumble to myself.

Romeo and I were on a date and I noticed one of my friends and went over to talk, yet when I came back to get Romeo, he was gone.

"Romeo-kun!" I shout.

No answer. Usually when I call for him he comes running, but now he's nowhere to be found.

Suddenly I hear screaming coming from an alleyway nearby.

I run to the alleyway where the screaming was coming from and I'm met with a terrible sight.

Romeo is there stabbing my friend...there's blood everywhere.

I'm too afraid to move but my feet move themselves. I break into a run screaming Romeo's name.

Romeo turns around and I gasp. His eyes...are different. Not at all like the kind eyes I know, his eyes are dark with no signs of light shining through them.

"Y-Y/N... you weren't supposed to see me like this..." Romeo says.

I stop in my tracks and stare at Romeo. His erratic twitching, his eyes, he's not the Romeo-kun I know.

"Y/N-chan? Why aren't you saying anything?" Romeo asks taking a few steps towards me.

I back up, "No...stay away from me!"

Romeo's face shows hurt as I say this, "Wha- Y/N-chan. It's me Romeo..."

"N-no, you're not Romeo-kun! R-romeo would never do something like this!"

"...no. He would."

"Wha...w-what are you saying? R-romeo wouldn't kill someone!" I yell, my voice wavering at some point.

"Y/N... I have to tell you the truth." Romeo says.

"T-the truth? What the hell are you talking about baka?"

"When I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world. I wanted to protect you and love you...but I couldn't do that without taking care of the others first. I stalked you day after day, killing those who broke your heart..."

 All the people I liked, who broke my heart...he killed all of them...for me?

"Y-you killed all of them...h-how can I love you after this?"

"...I can make it up to you."

I look up at Romeo. He's on the verge of tears as he whispers, "Y/N...I love you so much. I only did those things to protect you and make sure you wouldn't be hurt by jerks like them. Please give me a second chance...I won't kill anymore."

"Romeo... okay. I accept your apology." I say.

Romeo smiles at me and says, "Thank you so much Y/N-chan! I won't disappoint you."

"You're not getting off that easy, baka. What were you thinking?! Killing my crushes to protect me?! That's crazy!"

Romeo's smile drops from his face, but then I add, "But...I'll admit, that's why I love you. Crazy, yandere Romeo-kun."

"I love you too Y/N-chan."

So I'm super super sorry for the long wait!! I know how patiently you've all been waiting for an update and here it is! I know it's short but it's a start into getting back in writing. And of course I have school, but I'm gonna try to wiggle in some time to write up some new chapters so you won't have to wait so long. Thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!