Rouge x Reader!

The time has come for a Rouge x Reader! Requested by: Kittykat5900 Thank you for your request!

Y/N's POV

"Rouge-kun!" I yell running up to Rouge. I catch up to him panting.

"Y/N... why are you running? You could've hurt yourself." Rouge says with worried look on his face.

"Gomen, but Rouge haven't you heard the news?"

"News? Of what?"

"Fairy Tail! They want to team up with Sabertooth for a job!"

"Fairy Tail, huh?" Rouge says.

Then I remember the GMG's... "A-ah, gomenasai Rouge-kun... I-I didn't mean to bring it up."

Rouge pats my head, "It's ok Y/N. I know you didn't mean it."

I blush lightly, "Thank you Rouge-kun."

"Let's get to the guild, Y/N. Wouldn't want to keep Fairy Tail waiting."

I follow Rouge the most of the way until I see a few butterflies. "Waaah, so pretty!" I head into the grass where the butterflies are flying around. After watching them for a while, I decide to head back to the guild. I look around then realize I'm not quite sure where I am!

"Rouge-kun? Are you there?" I question walking around. I sigh as I sit on the ground. 'Maybe I should just wait for Rouge to come back...' I think. I sit there on the ground for a few minutes until I hear, "Y/N! Where are you?"

I quickly stand up and run towards the voice. Rouge comes into view and I run towards him with my arms outstretched, "Rouge-kun!"

Rouge hugs me as soon as I reach him. He lets a sigh of relief out, "There you are Y/N. What were you doing?"

"Gomenaisai Rouge-kun, I was looking at butterflies..."

"It's ok. You really had me worried Y/N."

"I'm really sorry Rouge-kun."

Rouge releases the hug and looks at me. "I did say it was ok right? You don't have to worry Y/N. I'm just glad you're safe."

I smile and blush, "Thank you Rouge-kun."

-Time Skip (After the Job w/ Fairy Tail)-

"Ow..." I groan. I got pretty beat up during the job.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Rouge asks.

"Yeah, I'm ok Rouge-kun..." I say fake smiling. I'm weak and I know it.

"You're not weak." 

"Eh? D-did I say that out loud?" 

Rouge lightly smiles, "Yeah you did. But you're not weak Y/N."

"Yes I am. Sabertooth isn't for weak people..."

Rouge lifts my chin with his hand, "That was the old rule, we have the new rule now so please don't beat yourself up about it."

"B-but I am w-" I'm cut off by Rouge pressing lips on mine.

He pulls away and I blush a lot. "I don't want to hear you say you're weak Y/N..."

"O-ok, arigato Rouge-kun."

Rouge smiles and says, "How about we go out for ice cream?"

"Yeah! I would like that a lot!"

Rouge and I head out hand in hand to the ice cream parlor.

A Rouge x Reader! I know how long a lot of you have been waiting for this and here is one finally! I'm sorry if it sort of sucks but I tried my best! I hope you enjoyed this and feel free to request more!  Thanks for all of your support guys!