Natsu x Reader! (Christmas Special!)

I know its not Christmas yet but here's a little Christmas Special for when Christmas comes! This is like a Christmas present/ apology to you guys since I've been backed up on requests. I'll do more like Gray, Sting, Rouge, Jellal and more! Feel free to request some Christmas Specials!

Y/N's POV

Achoo! 

I grab a tissue and blow my nose. I'm sick and it's Christmas Day. The guild is probably having fun and celebrating while I'm laying in Lucy's bed huddled in blankets. Yes, I'm in Lucy's apartment. When I joined a few months after her she took me in as a little sister and I'm so grateful for her too. 

I close my eyes slightly as I'm about to drift off to sleep until I hear a rustling sound near the window. I get out of bed taking a blanket with me and grabbing a book, ready to hit whatever is there.

Then from outside I hear, "Natsu! Use the door please!" 

The window opens and Natsu pops his head in, "Y/N!"

"Natsu what are you and Lucy doing here? Shouldn't you be at the guild?" I ask.

"We didn't think you should be alone on Christmas so we brought the party to you! Lucy, Gray, Erza, and I!"

"Really? You guys are the best! But you didn't have to do this just for me."

"Of course we did! We're family aren't we?" Natsu says giving me a hug.

"Yeah!" I say blushing.

Gray, Erza, and Lucy enter through the door and yell, "Merry Christmas Y/N!"

"Thank you guys! Let's get this party started!"

-Time Skip-

It's safe to say that the party ended with Lucy's apartment being messed up. Courtesy of Natsu and Gray themselves then Erza had to stop them from fighting but overall it was an amazing party!

Lucy, Gray, and Erza were currently going to all the neighboring apartments apologizing for the ruckus. And I was huddled in blankets along with Natsu.

"Thank you for this Natsu. It was fun." I say.

"No problem Y/N! We didn't want you to spend Christmas alone." Natsu says grinning.

"Heh, I know, but you planned this didn't you? You told Lucy, Erza, and Gray about this and they thought it was a good idea right?"

"Y-yeah, I guess you could say that. But I have something for you!" Natsu takes something out of his pocket.

It's a small box neatly wrapped up with wrapping paper.

"You got me a gift? You didn't have to! Now I feel bad because I couldn't you anything since I was sick." I say.

"It's fine Y/N. Just open it!"

I carefully tear the wrapping paper away and open the box. Inside was a heart-shaped necklace with flames around it.

"It's beautiful Natsu! Thank you so much!" I hug him tightly as he chuckles a little.

"I hoped you would like it. It's to show how you make heart all fired up," Natsu says breaking away from the hug, "since you didn't get me a present, I think I'll just take a chance to get one myself."

"Huh, what do you mean?" I ask.

Natsu points upward and coincidentally there's mistletoe hanging above our heads. Natsu leans in a kisses me gently before pulling away.

"Merry Christmas Y/N!"