Chapter 3: Clubing

I am getting ready to go out with my best friend. I am working on my makeup after just getting out of the shower. Tonight could go really good or really bad. I just need to get my mind off of Nicole which is really hard since she is right next door. I could just so easly go over there and kiss her perfect lips but I am her danm teacher. I can't think of her in that way any more. This is so gonna kill me. I finish my makeup. I fell tears threating to fall but they just can't. I hear a knock on my door. I open it. I thought it would be Lisa but it was Nicole. I say, " What are you doing here?"

" I just wanted to talk about us but I can see you are about to go somewhere."

" Nicole you can't just show up at my house like this."

" I used to be able to."

" That was before I was your teacher."

" I don't fucking care if you are my teacher can't you tell that I need you."

" What's wrong?"

" I want to be with you Amber."

" You can't be with me can't you see that."

" I can't give up."

" You have to. You need to move on. If we ever started a relationship it would have to be a secrete."

" I don't fucking care. I want you."

" You can't have me though."

" If I can't have you then I don't want anyone."

Luckily Lisa has just decided to walk up. I look at her and then back at Nicole and then back at her again. I walk up to Lisa grab her face and start making out with her. She wraps her arns around me and kisses me back. She was somewhat used to this because we have had to do it one to many times because of a crazy ex. Nicole wasn't a crazy ex but she deserved better and I was hoping that this would make her understand that. I hear her run away. I break the kiss. Lisa says, " Why did you kiss me like that in front of Nicole?"

Lisa has known me for a very long time. She has known how I have felt about Nicole as long almost as long as I have. I say, " Because she is my fucking student that's why."

" Oh danm girl tgat sucks. I'm sorry. I see why you want to go out now but honestly you don't need to be going out in this condition. I will go get some alchole and we will hang out here."

I nod and go back inside while she rubs to the store. I text Nicole trying to make things hit home no matter how much it hurt both of us. I text her saying, " I care more about my teaching job then I will ever care about you."

I know it's a lie but I hope she doesn't. Lisa walks back in with Vodka and orange juice. She pours me a glass. I chug it. I then take 2 shouts. The pain was slowly slipping away but the thought of Nicole was still there. We put on a scary movie. Half way through and 2 more glasses of vodka later I pass out.