Chapter 10: Trying to fix her mistake

I can't believe that I walked in on that last night. Who the hell does Nicole think she is. She said that she wouldn't give up on me but I walked in on her fucking Amy. I hate Amy so much but there is not much I can do about it because she is my student. Like I just said there isn't much I can do but there are a few things I can do. I haven't made up my mind if I am going to do them yet or not though. Nicole knows how to play with my emotions. I know that a little of it is my fault since I chased her off after the kiss but still. I also know that they are girlfriends but Nicole doesn't act like a good girlfriend. I know if she was dating me though she wouldn't cheat. Hell she even looked fucked up last night. I wouldn't be surprised if Amy wasn't her drug dealer. If Amy is her drug dealer it would explain why they are even together. I should be a little mad at Nicole but I'm disappointed more then anything. The only one who I am truly pissed off at is Amy.

When people start filing into class I have them line up up front. After everyone gets in I say, " I have decided to give you guys a seating chart."

I hear a lot of groans. I continue, " The seating chart is on the board please look at it and then find your seat." Everyone does what I say because they know better then not to listen to me. Amy is in the back row as far away from me as she can be while in that row. Nicole is in the front row where she will have the best view for checking me out. Amy gets mad and says, " Why do we need this stupid seating chart?"

" It's not stupid now go have a seat." She does as I say. I walk up to the board and start writing the homework and assignment for today. I can feel Nicole checking me out. When I go to my seat I see that Amy is pissed. Oh yeah I got to her but I am nowhere close to being done. A little bit later I walk up behind Nicole. I bend over her shoulder and help her understand the chapter better. When I stand back up Amy looks like she has steam coming out of her ears. I smirk at her and walk back to my desk. I start writting out my lesson plan for next week. After I am done with that I start walking around the class. When I get to Amy I bump into her chair. She stands up and says, " What the fuck is your problem."

" Ecuse me but don't talk to me like that. You will have Saturday school this Saturday." She rools her eyes but doesn't say anything. I walk back to my desk and write Amy up. Man this feels good. I want Amy to get so mad because that's when I can lay down my law. She has been falling for everything that I have been pulling and I can't be happier about it.

*****

I am walking back into my class during a free period. When I walk in the door close behind me. I turn around and Nicole is locking the door. I say, " Just leave."

" No we need to talk."

" I don't have anything to say to you. You told me that you were going to fight for me but that same night I find you fucking a bitch."

" It wasn't what it looked like."

" Unless you guys tripped and your clothes feel off, then it's exactly how it looked. No get the hell out." She walks out and I shake my head.

*****

I am at home making dinner. I hear my door open. I grab a knife cussing myself for not locking the door. I yell, " Who is it."

Nicole rounds the courner. When she sees the knife she says, " Whoo it's just me. You can put the knife away." I put it down. Yes Nicole had hurt me but I didn't want to kill her. I say, " What are you doing here? Also why did you just walk in without knocking?"

" I used to be able to walk in whenever I wanted to."

" That was before you became my student and me walking in on you having sex."

" Well I kinda figured that you wouldn't be having sex."

" Oh why is that? Do you think that I couldn't have someone if I wanted to?"

" No I know you could have anyone you want. The reason why I knkw you wasn't having sex is because of the condition we are in. I know you care to much about me to be fucking someone."

" Yeah your right but apparently you don't feel the same way."

" I do. What happened last night is that Amy brought some good shit over last night to smoke but she laced that shit with something."

" Well you were aware enough to know that I had just caught you."

" It was wearing off when you walked in. After you left I made her leave right away."

" Sorrty but I don't believe you. Now to answer my question that you never did, what are you doing here?"

" I came to bring you this to say that I'm sorry." She hands me a bracelet. She then leaves. I put the bracelet on the table and eat dinner.