Chapter 51: Gun shoots

It is the next day and the first full day of Nicole living with us. She is always here so it's not like it is any different but it is still special. Abby and Grace made us breakfast this morning. It is now night time though. Abby and Grace has gone somewhere.

Nicole and I are watching tv. It is 10 and the girls know that they have to be home in two hours.

My phone starts ringing. It is Abby's ring tone. " Hey what's up?"

" I need you to pick us up. Please come fast. I will send you the address. Don't bring Nicole because it isn't a safe place for someone who is pregnant."

" But you are there."

" I know I know. Just come fast."

I tell her ok and hang up. She sends me the address and I tell Nicole that I will be back. I run out to my truck and jump in. I drive as faster as I can to the address. When I get there I see people inside and out. It looks like a party but something or someone ruined it.

I jump out and run to the people. I see Abby standing there crying. I run up to her and hug her. " Where is Grace?"

" She is in the middle of everyone. Something bad has happened."

I get scared and push my way through everyone. Grace is fighting a chick. The chick looks bad off. I get Grace off of her.

Then the worst sound ever rings out. We hear a gun go off. I look around and see a girl with a wicked grin on her face. I look at Grace and then find Abby. They are both fine. I then look back at the chick that Grace was fighting. She is bleeding out slowly from a bullet intering her side.

I run over to her and rip her shirt. I hold a piece of her shirt firmly to her side. The chick with the gun says, " Step away from the bitch or you will get a bullet in you. She deserves to die after what she did to my bestfriend and her little sister."

" Luna don't! She is my big sister!" Grace yells.

Luna stops threatening me. During the whole thing I keeped holding pressure to her wound. " Everyone who doesn't live her or isn't spending the night needs to leave! Abby call 911!"

Everyone starts running to cars or down the road. Abby calls 911. A few people run inside and yells for everyone to leave.

Abby walks up to me. " I called and they will be here soon."

" What the hell happened here tonight?"

Abby, Grace, Luna, the girl who got shot, and I are the only ones left in the front yard.

" That bitch tried to hurt Abby and the baby. The bitch was jelouse of her. Said she didn't deserve to have his kid. I found her out her trying to choke Abby. I started beating her ass so that she couldn't hurt my little sister and niece or nephew. I didn't know that when you pulled me off Luna would shoot. I didn't even know she had a gun on her." Grace says.

" I was protecting my family. Grace is the only family I have ever had on the streets and since Abby is her blood I would do anything for her." Luna says.

" Yeah well you didn't have to shot her. Grace had taken care of it. Now you may spend time in jail or worse get life behind bars." Abby says.

" I'm sorry but I can't get life." Luna says dropping the gun and running away. Grace tries to stop her but can't.

The cops show up five minutes after she runs off. The ambulance is behind them. The paramedics run up to us. The girl is still hanging on to life. The cops asked us what happened. The girls tell them. The right down the report. They then get mine even though it's not as much as the other two gave. The cops nod and thank us for our time and leave.

We get in my truck and go home. Danm what a 20 minutes.