Chapter 37: Friends messing with Abby

The next day Jamie, James, Ryan, and Lisa come over. When they get there Abby is walking to the kitchen. Lisa says, " Abbykin I hear you a pregoes. Who is the lucky bastered who got the sweetest little thing knocked up."

Abby roles her eyes. She doesn't like what Lisa just said. Jamie hits Lisa on the back of the head. Lisa says, " Babe why did you just hit me?"

" Don't babe me. You think you are real funny don't you? You need to say sorry for not thinking before opening your mouth."

" I'm sorry Abby."

Abby nods. Omg I have never seen Lisa say that she was sorry dor opening her mouth. What is going on here?

Jamie then kisses Lisa. Mt jaw drops. I say, " B b b but your not into wemon Lisa."

" I'm into Jamie."

Wow my bestfriends are dating. James says, " Yeah and she got so whipped that you will bend to her will just to get some."

Everyone laughs other then Lisa and Jamie. Jamie hits her brother on the back of the head. Everyone laughs at that other then him. I smile at how my friends are together. I don't know what I would do without their crazy selves.

****

The next day I take Abby to the doc's office. She has been felling weird and she wants to check on her baby.

The doc checks everything. He says, " So what was scaring you about the baby?"

" I was bleeding. It wasn't spotting but it was a lot of blood."

" Sometimes that is normal. During the first few months you could have your monthly. It isn't harmful to the baby but every time it happens you do need to come in to get check. This time though nothing is wrong with the baby. All the vitals are fine. There is nothing to worry about. However if you start having sharp pain you should go to the er."

" Thank you doc."

" Your welcome. I will see you in about a month."

She nods. We then leave. She wants icecream so we go and get some.

When we get home I have her go upstairs. It has been a few days since everything happened with Nicole. She has opened up about it. I wouldn't mention it but I can tell that it is eating her up. I say, " Baby you need to open up about what happened. I can tell that it is eating at you. If you keep it inside it can kill you. You know that you can talk to me about anything."

" It just that I feel so dirty. I can't believe that I let this happen. I feel like a slut. I still feel like he is in me."

I hold her tight. I say, " Baby you are not a slut. It is not your fault that that dick head did what he did. Don't blame yourself. You didn't know that he could be that type of guy. I almost killed him when I found you two. I probably would have if the two guy teachers didn't walk in when they did."

" Well I'm glad you didn't because I couldn't loss you. You are the only thing keeping me sane."

" You wouldn't have lost me. You know as much as I do if I would have killed him your dad would have covered it up. He loves you, Abby, and I. He would have understood if I killed him."

" You are probably right but I'm glad that he didn't have to cover it up."

I nod and kiss her. She kiss me back.

She says, " I want you to wash him out of me. The only way that can happen is if you sleep with me."

" Are you sure."

She nods. I pick her up and carry her to our bed. I close and lock the door. I start kissing her. When I start taking off her clothes she gets a look in her eyes. It is not a good look. She tells me to keep going though.

I take my clothes off first. She then takes her's off. I start kissing her neck. She seems like she is ok with it. I then start touching her pussy. She zones out and starts shaking. I stop and just hold her.

A few minutes later she is coming out of whatever she was in. She says, " Why did you stop?"

" Because you may say that your ready but your not. I'm not going to force you. We can just watch tv."

She nods and I turn on my tv. We cuddle while watching tv. I hate him. I wish I would have killed him. I can't stand for seeing my girl like this. I'm so happy that he is in jail and will never hurt her again.