Chapter 38: Abby the sweetie

While we were laying in bed Abby comes and knocks on the door. I get up and put clothes on and so does Nicole. I open the door. Abby walks in and says, " I know what happened and I want to make you dinner. I also made you a dream catcher. The dream catcher will catch all over you bad dreams and won't let them get to you."

She hands Nicole the food. She starts to eat it. She then shows her the dream catcher. The dream catcher has a huge wolf in the middle.

Abby says, " The wolf in the middle name is Amber. The reason the name is Amber is because when Amber isn't here or at your house then you will always have her with you."

She smiles. I love seeing this side of my sister. She acts so much older since our parents passed away. I sometimes forget that she is as young as she is. Somewhere in there is my innocent little sister still.

Nicole gives her a hug and says thanks. Abby nods and walks out. I hang it up above the bed for Nicole. Nicole has a smile on her face for the first time in a few days.

****

The next day Abby runs up to us. She says, " I need to tell you guys something that I found out. I need to ask you a question first."

Nicole says, " Ok."

" Was the boy who raped you name Drew?"

" Yeah why?"

" I was afraid of this. My ex who is my baby daddy has two brothers. One name is Drew."

" Oh my. I can't believe this. This is crazy. How did you find out?"

" My friend who is a friend of my ex told me that his brother went to jail for rape on a classmate."

" Oh so everyone knows?"

" No only his close friends know why his brother went to jail but they don't know who it was. His other friends just know that his brother went to jail."

" Ok well that makes me feel a little better."

Abby nods and gives her a hug. Nicole hugs her back. I can't believe that is what the little punks brother. I guess all of the guys in that family are punks. I hug my amazing girmfriend close to me. She starts to cry.

She whispers, " I hope the baby doesn't look like it's uncle."

I nod.

A little bit later Abby has her baby daddy come over. I think he knows that she is pregnant but I don't know. He walks in. He has baggy pants, wifebeater, and a snap back hat turned backwards on.

He walks up to her and wraps his arms around her. He says, " Hey baby doll what's up. Haven't seen you in a hot minute. Looking sexy like always."

" My sister and her girl are right there. They can see us. Don't be a punk ass."

" Whoo babe don't come at me like that. What's your issue."

" Well it may be the hormones since I'm having your baby."

" Na you ain't. I know I'm the only one you sleeped with. If you are then you need to get rid of it if you still want to be my girl. I don't want a danm baby I'm to young."

" I'm not getting rid of the baby."

" Then peace out bae. Don't call me."

He walks out. Abby starts crying. I hug her and say, " You don't need him. You got us and that isn't ever going to change."

She nods and hugs me back crying on my shoulder. Ugh punks.

I go out and find him sitting on the sidewalk waiting on his ride. I walk up to him and sit down. I say, " You know she is crying in there? She is hurt broken because you don't want anything to do with the baby. It isn't cool knocking someone up and then leaving them."

" I know but I can't be a dad again. My brother just went to jail. My mom doesn't need this drama too."

" I know your brother is in jail. He raped my girlfriend."

" I'm sorry about that. I still can't be a dad because I'm scared."

" My sister is scared too but at lest she isn't acting like a scared little ass."

" Whatever."

He gets up and walks away.