Chapter 6: Don't mess with her

It has been a few days since Nicole was in the hospital and this was the first day of her being back at schhol. I just hope that no one tries to fuck with her today. We still don't know who gave her the drugs. Whoever it is is stupid though because everyone in this small town know who Nicole is. The fucker just better hope I don't find them before the cops. They are going to have a hard time with the cops because most of the guys have known her since she was a baby but at the same time they have to follow the law. If I find the person then I can do what I like to them without having to worry about going to jail since it's for the chief's baby after all. I don't know who this person is but I hate them. Nicole pisses me off also because she will not tell us who it is.

I am in class waiting for Nicole to come in. The late bell is about to ring. Nicole walks in even though I was kinda hoping that she was going to skip. I don't think she needs to be here today but no one listened to me and she swore that she would be ok. When she walks in I help her to her seat. The seat that she picks is in front of the class. After she gets to the seat I walk around the class picking up home work. I see a girl lean over her desk and tries to whisper, " So I heared they brought you back to life after 30 minutes of you being dead." She sucked at whispering though because everyone in class can hear her. I am in the back of the class and can't do anything. I have to let Nicole stand up for herself because this won't be the last time today. Nicole turns around and says, " Yeah that totally is true. I'm a zombie now since my heart stoped beating and they brought me back to life." Most of the class look scared but a few didn't react. She continues, " No I did not die and there is no such thing as zombies." She stands up and turns to the class. She says, " I'm right here for anyone who has anymore stupid questions about me trying to kill myself." A few hands go up. Nicole shakes her head and says, " I wasn't being seiores. You guys need to stop messing with me and listen to Miss. Hill because apparently you guys need to learn a lot of shit about science." She goes to sit down but a boy says to a friend, " She is sexy but to danm bad she is a fucking pussy."

Oh crap this can go really bad really fast but I can't get to him before she will be able to. Nicole walks over to him and says, " What the fuck did you just say?" He says, " You are a fucking pussy as bitch." She yanks him up and brings her arm back. I get over to them before she can punch him. I say, "Put him down. Mark get out of my class." Nicole puts him down and he says, " What about her? She was about to punch me?!"

" You should have watched your language now get out." He rolls his eyes and walks out. I go up to the front of the class and Nicole goes sits back in her seat. I say, " Open up your text book to chapter 5 and read 20 pages. Because of how you guys acted when Nicole said she was a zombie we will be covering anatomy. If you have any questions then please fell free to ask." I go to my desk and start grading papers. While they are reading the principle walks in. He walks up to me and says, " Can I please talk to you and Nicole in the hallway please."

" Yes sir." We get Nicole and walk into the hall. He says, " A student from this class came up to me a little bit ago and told me that Nicole you are getting special treatment. He said that you Nicole tried to punch him and he said you Amber kicked him out. Can you guys please tell me what is going on?"

" Sir I was going to write up a report about it and give it to you at lunch."

Nicole says, " Some students was messing with me about what I did a few days ago. I was telling me to leave me alone and listen to Miss. Hill but the boy called me a pussy bitch sir."

" That is why I didn't kick her out."

" I can understand tgat but Nicole you can't go around trying to punch some one. I need you to come to the office for the rest of the class. Amber I know that you are protective of her as so am I but our jobs come before her at times. I'm sorry Nicole but that is how it has to be or there will be parents who go on a rampage and so will students."

" Yes sir I understand that and I will come to your office "

I say, " Yes sir it won't happen again." I walk back into my class and write the report up. When I am done I stand infront of my class. I day, " I don't want anyone else messing with Nicole again. It is none of you guys business what happened t